Sign in to follow this  
G_Man1985

Russia v Scotland

7 minutes ago, ScottishZizou said:

Watching a different game to me 

Just my opinion of course, but every time Russia get the ball Snoddy is a good 10-20 yards too far inside, which is giving their right back all sorts of room and leaving Robertson with two men and being caught out of position trying to decide who to go to.

Theres not any need for Snoddy to tuck in since we already have 3 centre mids. All he seems worried about is getting the ball if/when we win it back.

It goes back to the perceived lack of defensive discipline. Again, only my opinion.

🤷‍♂️

Another gosl conceded from a corner 

👀👀👀👀

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

McGregor's looked good in the second half.

He should have plenty energy considering he did less than nothing in the first.

Just now, Jacky1990 said:

Just my opinion of course, but every time Russia get the ball Snoddy is a good 10-20 yards too far inside, which is giving their right back all sorts of room and leaving Robertson with two men and being caught out of position trying to decide who to go to.

Theres not any need for Snoddy to tuck in since we already have 3 centre mids. All he seems worried about is getting the ball if/when we win it back.

It goes back to the perceived lack of defensive discipline. Again, only my opinion.

I think that’s the whole point. To concede possession but when we do so make sure it’s their full backs on the ball but don’t let it come in to their number 10

Right, Lawrence is a hoodoo for Scotland.  Get him off and wrap him in cotton wool for the QotS match.

We could be struggling for autimatic qualifucation here lads! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿