Sign in to follow this  
Talbot supporter

Auchinleck Talbot v Cove Rangers, Scottish cup

Guest Moomintroll
Erm, we have a pyramid. 
I know, but there are some anomalies, I am not going to get drawn into this particular argument.

Not surprised at all with this. Talbot looked more than useful at Kelty. At home they will be difficult for anyone.

On 15/10/2019 at 22:02, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Looked a different class from Kelty, should be fireworks if Talbot win.

429139937_giphy(16).gif.64daef83a27a8a4b6fe91c45ca7cc2c7.gif

5 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Stolen from twitter...

My favourite part of this is probably the line:

"Ayrshire referee Kevin Graham could have sent off Talbot’s Stephen Wilson in the 53rd minute for blatantly kicking Cove skipper Megginson in the 53rd minute"

if not for the conspiracy theories then for the revelation that refereeing decisions and their associated incidents occur at the same time.

25 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

My favourite part of this is probably the line:

"Ayrshire referee Kevin Graham could have sent off Talbot’s Stephen Wilson in the 53rd minute for blatantly kicking Cove skipper Megginson in the 53rd minute"

if not for the conspiracy theories then for the revelation that refereeing decisions and their associated incidents occur at the same time.

That line makes it sound as if he just walked up and kicked him. What actually happened was Cove got possession on the half way line and had a breakaway  on. Wilson deliberately fouled the player to stop the attack as all teams do. Cove themselves did it three times in the match and had two players booked for it

13 hours ago, NJ2 said:

IMG_2533.jpg
Stolen from twitter...

If you believe that here is one for you.After we knocked them out last year they blamed the now famous Beechwood slope.

If you believe that here is one for you.After we knocked them out last year they blamed the now famous Beechwood slope.
Get last year's report as well keep them for some memorabilia in the Talbot club lol