Our Mobile App

5 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

My forum app worked until yesterday. Not had tapatalk for years.

Our own App was withdrawn in April 2020, it's probably not compatible with this latest version of the forum software.

You'd be best deleting it and just download and use Tapatalk for now if you want to connect via an App.

Yeah the app died with the new update for me but Tapatalk is absolutely fine. The only issue is that it doesn't give you the option of going straight to the mobile site version of a post to deliver deserved red dots.

• 9 months later...
On 14/05/2022 at 14:52, D TOTAL said:

Almost a year later any updates on a potential new app, or just stick with the tap talk route for foreseeable?

Yeah it looks like IPB who create the software seem to have scrapped plans to release their own app, at least that section of the admin panel relating to the promised app has now disappeared in the latest update.

So for the time being Tapatalk will remain the way to access the forum via app. End of the day that's what our own app was based on anyway, minus the adverts that they run (these are not our ads) so not massively changed really.

Best way to run the forum on mobile is via the web browser but I accept a lot of people do prefer to use the app so I've left that route open for them.