Our Mobile App

1 hour ago, Div said:

I've upgraded the Tapatalk plugin on our side to the latest version, can you retry and see if that has resolved please?

No different for me either. 

Screenshot_20200504-172512.jpg

Edited by grumswall
Add an image of what's showing

Sorry to hear you're still having intermittent problems with the old app.

Sooner we are away from that the better. Meantime if it does stop working then your mobile browser should always work 😁

Sooner we are away from that the better. Meantime if it does stop working then your mobile browser should always work [emoji16]
Been working fine today from what I can tell. More used to using the app now and I'm too set in my ways! Any word on when the new app is available?

3 hours ago, grumswall said:
7 hours ago, Div said:
Sooner we are away from that the better. Meantime if it does stop working then your mobile browser should always work emoji16.png

Been working fine today from what I can tell. More used to using the app now and I'm too set in my ways! Any word on when the new app is available?

Fingers crossed very soon!

Should be in the next month or so. It's dependent on the forum software release being ready, and looks like that is getting closer and closer.

Was meant to be ready Feb/Mar right enough so already slipped.

• 1 month later...
On 15/06/2020 at 14:57, D TOTAL said:

Any update on the new app?

Yeah probably about time I gave an update on that!

The app is dependent on the forum software being upgraded to the next major release first.

That release has been heavily delayed due to what's been going on but it went into public beta testing yesterday - article here if anyone is interested!

When that is finally released we will wait a wee bit (never pays to be on the bleeding edge) then once it's settled we will do an upgrade here and then finally after that we'll be able to get hold of the App.

The App we will use won't be a P&B branded one initially, it will just be the new app that has been developed for this forum software. You can read more about it here in this article. Eventually they have plans to release a version we can subscribe to and brand.

So shorter summary is it's a while away yet I'm afraid. Meantime we will continue to support the TapaTalk app that is basically the same as the one we re-branded as our own. If you download that you'll be able to use it to connect to the forum until such time as the new app is here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for lack of updates.

So the major release of the forum software has now finally happened. It was released a few weeks back.

I'm waiting on that settling down and working through the bugs and issues that inevitably comes with a new release before we think about applying the upgrade here.

Lots to do our side before we can apply the upgrade anyway as all 42 Team Themes will need re-done.

I haven't seen an update on the app that goes along with this release. Last I read it was still in beta but I will follow up on that.

Sorry for lack of updates.
So the major release of the forum software has now finally happened. It was released a few weeks back.
I'm waiting on that settling down and working through the bugs and issues that inevitably comes with a new release before we think about applying the upgrade here.
Lots to do our side before we can apply the upgrade anyway as all 42 Team Themes will need re-done.
I haven't seen an update on the app that goes along with this release. Last I read it was still in beta but I will follow up on that.

So will the new app be available in the app store/google play? When it’s ready?

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, superandy_07 said:

That's the iOS app snuffed it after the latest iOS 14.2 update

You can download and install the Tapatalk app from your app store, it will work in the meantime.