Pars vs Ayr Sat 19th October

8 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Forgot to mention these.  Unfortunately not as many these days with the old bakehouse and the Cafe both shut/sold on. 

What?! An absolute outrage! The one on the High Street and the one on Guildhall Street are still there though aye?

29 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Guildhall street was the one that had a cafe section, not a Stephens anymore.

Town center has charmers street and high street only.

Nooooooo! I thought you meant the one on Chalmers Street as the sit in but now thinking upon it I do recall the sit in area in the Guildhall Street one.

I’m scarred from years gone by doings from Dunfermline, French, Petrie, Paul Smith (was great for us when we won the 2nd division, loved to put the goalie and the ball in the net straight from kick off to set the tone), Norrie Mccathie et al, Never confident against them. Think 7 at EEP was the darkest of them.

Was it Dunfermline or Dundee that Ian Westwater played for? He used to take pelters.

1 minute ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Sundays to Fridays maybe, but on Saturday awaydays every minute counts!

Taxi it then! But really it's just a 10/15 minute from the town centre (depends which establishment you're leaving from!). Used to do it all the time. Plus there are bars at the ground.

Also as mentioned the number 19 bus stops twice right outside the ground.

I really like EEP, just hate the fact its neither near the station, town centre or decent pubs.

Seen a few away fans moan about this, never really been seemed an issue, plenty of ‘pars pubs’ that fans drink in and walk to the ground from. It half a mile ffs. Apart from Central Park there’s really not any ground that there isn’t a similar walk involved.