Pars vs Ayr Sat 19th October

7 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Who was our top league scorer last season and how we doing this time so far?

In the league it was Bruce Anderson with 5. Overall it was Louis Longridge and Myles Hippolyte with 6, but that's counting goals in the League Cup.

Currently Nesbit, Dow and Turner have 2 goals in the league. If you give the one at Firhill (massive deflection) to Turner then he has 3. Nesbit has 7 overall but again we're counting League Cup goals.

Talking of Pars top scorers; mind Gozie Ugwu was nearly our top scorer in the 2014/15 season, despite leaving in January.

I know it's a very similar story with Bruce Anderson from last season, but for some reason that doesn't seem so bad since he was actually half decent and felt like he made a difference, whereas Ugwu was utter shite.

Talking of Pars top scorers; mind Gozie Ugwu was nearly our top scorer in the 2014/15 season, despite leaving in January.

I know it's a very similar story with Bruce Anderson from last season, but for some reason that doesn't seem so bad since he was actually half decent and felt like he made a difference, whereas Ugwu was utter shite.

I’m pretty sure in that same season Scott McLaughlin finished as our top scorer despite getting punted in January.

14 hours ago, WATTOO said:

Is it just pay at the gate or do we need a ticket or anything ?

If you've been to EEP in the last few seasons, it's the same setup; buy your ticket from the wee hut in the corner between the Main Stand and the East Stand. Cash only.

1 hour ago, smpar said:

If you've been to EEP in the last few seasons, it's the same setup; buy your ticket from the wee hut in the corner between the Main Stand and the East Stand. Cash only.

Cheers

I think more clubs are moving that way.

I just got a ticket for the game at Tannadice and you can have it sent to your phone.

Still loads of clubs who don't make it easy though with having to buy a ticket from elsewhere then use it at the turnstile.

40 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I think more clubs are moving that way.

I just got a ticket for the game at Tannadice and you can have it sent to your phone.

Still loads of clubs who don't make it easy though with having to buy a ticket from elsewhere then use it at the turnstile.

Yeah, this should be common place IMO.