Pars vs Ayr Sat 19th October

11 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Not sure how much football you have watched but guessing not very much,no ref is going to restart the match till all 22 players are in the correct half and ready to restart

Simply not true the game can restart when the opposition players have left their opponents half, including to celebrate, so games can restart 11 Vs 2. 

tapatalk_1571603235345.jpg.3cda8ae3e3a3691c2ae892a88ee04c52.jpg

He’s like some psycho in a film when someone tries to crack him over the head with a chair. He checks the damage on his hand, says “you asked for it, pal”, and starts a brawl in the bar.

40 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Are you sure? IMG_1244.jpg

Yes, being off the field of play won't be included - I'm sure either England or one of their opponents tried it in the Euro's.

ETA going by media reports it's not allowed at international level but occasionally has been at club level seems a very clumsily worded rule.

As others have said it was Ayrs restart so what Coley thought he was doing getting involved I don't know also why the Ayr players reacted so badly is strange because surely they could just tell Moff not to kick off

Edited by Adam101

42 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Yes, being off the field of play won't be included - I'm sure either England or one of their opponents tried it in the Euro's.

ETA going by media reports it's not allowed at international level but occasionally has been at club level seems a very clumsily worded rule.

As others have said it was Ayrs restart so what Coley thought he was doing getting involved I don't know also why the Ayr players reacted so badly is strange because surely they could just tell Moff not to kick off

I remember a season or 2 ago Aston Villa scoring away to Birmingham and every Villa player running the length of the pitch back to their half where their fans were. The referee instructed (I think out of fear of a riot had the game re-started) Jedinak not to join his team mates and stay in the oppositions half as Birmingham were looking to re-start.

Simply not true the game can restart when the opposition players have left their opponents half, including to celebrate, so games can restart 11 Vs 2. 

But the players were still on the park, in Ayr’s half? I don’t think anyone actually left the pitch. So the game would not have been able to be restarted until all of our players were in our half.

1 minute ago, CallumPar said:

But the players were still on the park, in Ayr’s half? I don’t think anyone actually left the pitch. So the game would not have been able to be restarted until all of our players were in our half.

Correct, that was never in dispute. I quoted someone saying a ref would never start the game until all 22 players are in position, this is not the case.