Pars vs Ayr Sat 19th October

Still unsure how paton ended up with a split head?

Also thought the ref missed so much from both sides more so the nasty wee nigly fouls from ayr. I have a feeling that paton was getting that defender back for kicking coley after the equaliser.

Ayr tv missed that somehow

Didn't see it at the time but having it highlighted in that way (which I didn't think was allowed but hey ho) he was probably lucky to avoid a yellow. Not a red for me though. The Geggan on Paton one looks strange, the angle isn't great but it looks like he catches him on the leg, and the elbow catches him in the face. Hard to tell if it was deliberate or not but he had a wee fend off on the other player who initially headed it too. He's got a wee nasty streak in him, which is probably why he's so well liked by the clubs he's played for. A strong yellow, that could have been a red but the referee was right on top of it so probably correct.

I love Geggan but I’ll be the first to admit he’s a loose cannon at times and is prone to a heads gone moment at any time. Don’t think he’s ever actually been sent off for us in his second spell but there’s been a few times he’ll just kick someone for the sake of it.

Still a top boy though.

Same could be said for Muirhead, some games he's fine and others he turn up looking as if he want to sqaure go the first c**t he doesn't like the look of.

Also all three goals caused by poor idividual errors, the first is the classic lets all stand still with our arms in the air appealing for an offside which will never come, noticed that has become an occuring theme this season, play to the fucking whistle.

Scottish clubs highlights acting as VAR is probably my favourite thing, looking forward to seeing the Ayr United keeper flatten Nesbit at a quarter speed and then the wee fanny get into a stupid fight to keep a hold of the ball.

3 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Scottish clubs highlights acting as VAR is probably my favourite thing, looking forward to seeing the Ayr United keeper flatten Nesbit at a quarter speed and then the wee fanny get into a stupid fight to keep a hold of the ball.

Was a brilliant save fast of his line and not for 1st time Nesbit going down 

Just now, DeStevie said:

Was a brilliant save fast of his line and not for 1st time Nesbit going down 

Need to see it at a quarter speed to judge, the linesman at that side of the pitch must have seen paton's kick and judge it not to even be a foul what a man. He was absolutely awful so I'm not surprised.

Also all three goals caused by poor idividual errors, the first is the classic lets all stand still with our arms in the air appealing for an offside which will never come, noticed that has become an occuring theme this season, play to the fucking whistle.

Kerr hilariously steps up into the defensive line after kilte has gone past him. ‘Wasn’t me playing him on gaffer, look I’m in line with everyone else’

Talk about thuggery by Paton. Very lucky to get away with that - I hadn't mentioned that on the previous rap sheet as I couldnt see it from the opposite end.

As for Geggan, he is a hot head. I can remember a couple of occasions hes been subbed because he has been kicking everything that moves.

Defensively we were woeful yesterday. Was Muirhead carrying an injury as he seemed to constantly be losing his man.

Just watched our highlights, Geggan and Muirhead with ridiculous challenges, both worthy of reds. Looking at referee’s position for both, it’s hard to understand why he only gave yellows.

Genuinely not seen the Paton one. Where/when was this?

Update: seen it now. Very lucky to stay on the park, totally needless.