Hell in a Cell 2019

TheGoon

54 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

Twitter going absolute tits about that main event emoji23.png
Wasn't sure if I was going to get a chance to see any of it but I'm going to make sure I see this match.

Its a stunningly good match in the sense that The Room was a stunningly good movie. I've watched it again. And again. I want it injected into my veins.

1 hour ago, CEMSFC said:
2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:
I've not seen but have read the results online and everyone is reporting it as a DQ

Referee stoppage according to WWE themselves

Either way it's a total nonsense finish.

The match seems like a complete disaster. It's ruined the HIAC gimmick (even more so that it already has been ruined; they need to bin it for at least 5 years), has knackered Rollins' big moves and has gone a long way to ruining The Fiend (it was always a matter of time).

Also seen that they're now actually calling Shorty Gable (they trademarked the name 'Shorty G' a couple of months back). Fucking horrible garbage.

A wee bit of casual racism from R-Truth as well.

Some show.

The show started off well enough and I really enjoyed Sasha/Becky & the Tornado Tag. Aside from that though it was basically a house show. I’ve seen people saying Orton/Ali was actually good but I really didn’t get in to it. 

The Rollins finish is honestly one of the worst there’s ever been. TNA issued refunds years ago for the Victory Road fiasco, WWE should honestly be doing the same. They better be hard at work right now trying to salvage The Fiend because he was/is the best thing they’ve got going.