Sign in to follow this  
Frank Grimes

What is more unbearable?

Well?  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Part of me wants to see those unbearable young Celtic fans have their first taste of life altering failure, the other part thinks Sevco are the absolute pits of humanity. 

Ultimately I don't care who wins so long as Craig Levein is still in the driving seat at Tynecastle come May. 

Part of me wants to see those unbearable young Celtic fans have their first taste of life altering failure, the other part thinks Sevco are the absolute pits of humanity. 
Ultimately I don't care who wins so long as Craig Levein is still in the driving seat at Tynecastle come May. 

This pretty much sums up my thoughts.

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

It would be funny if Celtic didn’t get 10IAR due to their board going for the easy option of the terrible manager that is Neil Lennon. 

And cheap. Don’t forget cheap. 

A pathetic appointment and one which might just bite them on the arse. 

The thought of this one sided arse whipping becoming a  competitive rivalry again is not a pleasant thought.  Cue the same shite we've endured for the last 50 years. Better off having them bored out their tits

23 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

This question is like asking you which one of your children is your favourite.

That's a truly horrible indictment of your feelings towards your weans KJ.

2 minutes ago, velo army said:

That's a truly horrible indictment of your feelings towards your weans KJ.

Not really. I was inferring that it is not a choice that any reasonable human being could possibly make, the same as in the question at the top of the thread.

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Not really. I was inferring that it is not a choice that any reasonable human being could possibly make, the same as in the question at the top of the thread.

Aye mate I understand analogies. You're trying to pick between two things which are hugely unpleasant, which you felt was analogous to choosing between your offspring.

I was humorously inferring (I hate to come across all Kincy here, but when you communicate you imply, the recipient of the communication infers) a connection between how you feel about the OF and how you feel about your children.

Just a wee joke like.

6 hours ago, kingjoey said:

This question is like asking you which one of your children is your favourite.

It’s more like asking if you’d rather have sex with your mum or your dad. 

I sway on this a lot.

The idea of Rangers and their horrible neddy fans celebrating a title is enough to make any right-thinking person sick in their own mouth.

And it is quite nice that Celtic's success means absolutely nothing to anybody. We all know that even their own fans are only really pretending to enjoy it for show now. Winning is only meaningful is you don't win sometimes and Celtic cleaning up while Rangers win nothing leaves them both unsatisfied, which is nice.

But if Celtic fail to get 10, everything they've been excited about in this whole Sevco affair will have been for nothing.

All. For. Nothing.

And that would be very, very funny.

I don't know.

Edited by JTS98

6 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

I'm very much in the "Celtic get pumped in the Champions League, Rangers win f**k all ever" school.

It's a great cycle.

Celtic win, which makes Rangers fans greet. Yet Celtic's glass ceiling means that all this winning takes them nowhere other than stopping Rangers winning. It's fucking beautiful.

It would be sad to give it up. Yet, like I said, Celtic failing to make it 10 in a row ultimately makes everything they've done since the sticky buns' admin completely meaningless.

Life is tough.

10 hours ago, velo army said:

Aye mate I understand analogies. You're trying to pick between two things which are hugely unpleasant, which you felt was analogous to choosing between your offspring.

I was humorously inferring (I hate to come across all Kincy here, but when you communicate you imply, the recipient of the communication infers) a connection between how you feel about the OF and how you feel about your children.

Just a wee joke like.

I can do humour.

4 hours ago, Austinho said:

It’s more like asking if you’d rather have sex with your mum or your dad. 

That’s one the funniest and also stomach churning posts ever on here.

They should both get together and celebrate 35 iar and realise that its a over generation since 'who wins the title' means anything to anyone but themselves and their media.