What is more unbearable?

Well?  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Still enjoying it yep, just heard about wee Tam fae Clydebank's phone in too, Celtic would beat Livi 10 games out of 10 if they played them again, are you sure Tam, they've only beaten them once in their last 4 games.:lol:

There are few things more satisfying than us diddies creating an Old Firm head's gone.

Lovely stuff.

4 hours ago, Mr Pikey said:

Imagine a diddy team needed just a draw against  another  diddy  team a to win the league and played out a nil nil draw  where both teams didn't even try to go in each others half .  

I might do myself an injury through uncontainable laughter.

In the late 80s a Celtic or Rangers fan could look at the fixture list and see a run of games like Hearts (A), Dundee Utd (H), OF (H), Aberdeen (A) and think "Christ, we could lose all four of them. They'd look forward to that spell for weeks before and it would be intense during it, with every point being something to celebrate. One win and a couple of draws would be about par. Now any run of games like that would be one big game and three potential banana skins.

It just can't be fun. But while they're hoovering up everything, nobody else is having any fun either. I fear the Banter Years are over.  

I'm not a Celtic fan, so I don't have an in depth knowledge of Rangers' finances, but they're surely going to have to start selling people soon? They're spending roughly in the same ballpark as Celtic most windows now, but without years of Champions League money or regular £10m+ transfer income that Celtic do. Have they even made more than a million quid profit on a player since Admin?

Guest Moomintroll
I'm not a Celtic fan, so I don't have an in depth knowledge of Rangers' finances, but they're surely going to have to start selling people soon? They're spending roughly in the same ballpark as Celtic most windows now, but without years of Champions League money or regular £10m+ transfer income that Celtic do. Have they even made more than a million quid profit on a player since Admin?
Head over to the Sevco thread for their take on this, Ryan Jack, Greg Docherty & Jake Hastie are worth millions apparently, who'd have thunk it.

8 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Josh Windass and Lewis MacLeod last two in your million £ sales point.

1 hour ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Liquidation mate, liquidation.

Having an U21 side win the Scottish Challenge Cup. 

That would be my Scottish football doomsday scenario. 

Would be a mandate that the SPFL will instantly take to include U21 sides in the league setup. 

Edited by Im_Rodger