What is more unbearable?

Well?  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My preferred option is for them to meet at Hampden in the league Cup final, with only the staunchest and most rebellious able to get tickets and for a meteorite the size of a house to land on the centre circle at kick off. 

This plan also gets Hampden to f**k. 

I think the correct answer to this is for Celtic to win the league this year.

Rangers in a complete panic overspend liek f**k and win their "55".

This kills 10 in a row and kills Rangers again a wee while later.

2 hours ago, HibsFan said:

This season, I would probably (just barely) rather Celtic won it.

Obviously if Motherwell/Aberdeen/Kilmarnock/Hibs (no laughing at the back) could get their finger out and stop 10IAR and prevent Rangers from winning 55, that would be the dream scenario.

What I would say is this. I don't want Rangers to win a league title again, ever.

However, if they're going to have to win one (and the likelihood is it'll happen again in my lifetime), then it might as well be one that causes an absolute heads gone meltdown from the Celtic contingent, leaving them stranded at 9IAR and short of the mythical ten they've been bigging up for years to keep their one-horse race interesting.

Yes.

When I was a bit younger I'd always said I wanted Aberdeen to be the team to win the first title that they don't. Now I'd will anyone else on.

Celtic for me. 

They'll both be horribly unbearable, but with The Rangers we at least have the fun of teasing them about their first ever title etc

Celtic winning 10 in a row would be a sad indictment of the state of Scottish football and we would never hear the end of it from their manky fans. 

Would rather Rangers won the league this season and then Celtic again next season. A few months of those c***s being unbearable is better than those cretinous Celtic fans banging on about 10 in a row. Plus the tears from the Celtic fans would be great - they are having a breakdown about one loss to bloody Livingston.

Rangers winning would be worse I reckon. At least we have all been numbed to Celtic hoovering up every honour in the last few years. Having Rangers win, and with it, an even more unbearable amount of triumphalism, sectarianism and extreme British nationalism foisted upon us would be horrific.

But either way, the media need to realise that for the 40 other clubs, it doesn't matter to us if it's a 1-horse race or a two-horse one. It really only matters to those who depend on filling column inches.

Celtic bottling 10iar would be hilarious.  They've been obsessed with it for almost a decade and it's literally guided everything the club has done in that period. 

If they don't get it it'll honestly be one of the funniest moments in Scottish football.

Edit- I also hate Celtic fans more on a personal level. Rangers' core support are vile, Wycombe based bigots but your average *** is generally pretty sound. Even the most rational Celtic fans are total weirdos about anything remotely related to football.

Edited by YassinMoutaouakil

42 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Sevco to win the league and go into liquidation straight away and New Sevco told to GTF never to be seen again.

Celtic then sold to Michael O'Leary who renamed the Stadium The Ryanair Arena and then sucks all the cash out the club and uninvesting in the team.

This ^^^^

7 hours ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Sevco to win the league and go into liquidation straight away and New Sevco told to GTF never to be seen again.

Celtic then sold to Michael O'Leary who renamed the Stadium The Ryanair Arena and then sucks all the cash out the club and uninvesting in the team.

He'd certainly increase the capacity of Celtic Park.

Any club winning 10 league titles in a row should be an embarrassment for the sport in any country. For the game to be that uncompetative would be a disaster. 

I don't like having two clubs dominate our sport but at least its better than being dominated by one

1 hour ago, Malky3 said:

Any club winning 10 league titles in a row should be an embarrassment for the sport in any country. For the game to be that uncompetative would be a disaster. 

I don't like having two clubs dominate our sport but at least its better than being dominated by one

Disagree. A duopoly is more stable. One cheek can take over while the other one is down. 

As it is we can only hope for them both to have off seasons at the same time as one of the rest has a good season. 

Far more likely that a single club has a shit patch. 

And they feed off each other. Interest in the rivalry drives revenue from morons.  Those morons might otherwise support other teams.  

On 07/10/2019 at 18:01, Merkland Red said:

Yes.

When I was a bit younger I'd always said I wanted Aberdeen to be the team to win the first title that they don't. Now I'd will anyone else on.

I've always though there should be a pact among the normal clubs in the premier league that, whichever of them has the most points after 11 games, once everyone has faced each other once, the rest will lie down to them for the remainder of the season. That would give them 75 points, plus whatever they get in the first 11 games and what they get off the gruesome twosome.

You might think this is a stupid idea, but hear me out; imagine the heads-gone mania it would cause among the great unwashed.

In season 2020/21. In July the 10 teams barring the OF get together. They devise a "last man standing" type competition the winner of this competition gets a free pass. The other teams lie down to them all season in the league. Maybe give them a game but chuck it at the end. That team wins the league.