What is more unbearable?

Well?  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

It would be funny if Celtic didn’t get 10IAR due to their board going for the easy option of the terrible manager that is Neil Lennon. 

And cheap. Don’t forget cheap. 

A pathetic appointment and one which might just bite them on the arse. 

2 minutes ago, velo army said:

That's a truly horrible indictment of your feelings towards your weans KJ.

Not really. I was inferring that it is not a choice that any reasonable human being could possibly make, the same as in the question at the top of the thread.

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Not really. I was inferring that it is not a choice that any reasonable human being could possibly make, the same as in the question at the top of the thread.

Aye mate I understand analogies. You're trying to pick between two things which are hugely unpleasant, which you felt was analogous to choosing between your offspring.

I was humorously inferring (I hate to come across all Kincy here, but when you communicate you imply, the recipient of the communication infers) a connection between how you feel about the OF and how you feel about your children.

Just a wee joke like.

I sway on this a lot.

The idea of Rangers and their horrible neddy fans celebrating a title is enough to make any right-thinking person sick in their own mouth.

And it is quite nice that Celtic's success means absolutely nothing to anybody. We all know that even their own fans are only really pretending to enjoy it for show now. Winning is only meaningful is you don't win sometimes and Celtic cleaning up while Rangers win nothing leaves them both unsatisfied, which is nice.

But if Celtic fail to get 10, everything they've been excited about in this whole Sevco affair will have been for nothing.

All. For. Nothing.

And that would be very, very funny.

I don't know.

Edited by JTS98

6 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

I'm very much in the "Celtic get pumped in the Champions League, Rangers win f**k all ever" school.

It's a great cycle.

Celtic win, which makes Rangers fans greet. Yet Celtic's glass ceiling means that all this winning takes them nowhere other than stopping Rangers winning. It's fucking beautiful.

It would be sad to give it up. Yet, like I said, Celtic failing to make it 10 in a row ultimately makes everything they've done since the sticky buns' admin completely meaningless.

Life is tough.

10 hours ago, velo army said:

Aye mate I understand analogies. You're trying to pick between two things which are hugely unpleasant, which you felt was analogous to choosing between your offspring.

I was humorously inferring (I hate to come across all Kincy here, but when you communicate you imply, the recipient of the communication infers) a connection between how you feel about the OF and how you feel about your children.

Just a wee joke like.

I can do humour.

12 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Most football supporters who do not support either Rangers or Celtic couldn't give a crap which of them wins the title and only care about their own team.

Any supporter that has a preference between the two arse cheeks has a 'big team' and is an utter glory hunting disloyal failure of a football supporter.

Threads like this only serve to encourage the narcissism that Scottish football is only about Rangers and Celtic. Then there's the paranoia that these two clubs have about each other which they extend to other clubs. No one in their right mind should want either OF analysing their club or supporters to see if their is a mere hint of bias towards the other arse cheek.

Don't mistake a more intense hatred of Rangers, for obvious reasons, as a "preference" for the other side. Celtic are culpable for most of the shite that afflicts football in this country, but Rangers should not be there at all. Ibrox should be the centre of a regeneration zone, and any reformed Rangers should be sharing with Benburb or St Anthonys.

38 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Most football supporters who do not support either Rangers or Celtic couldn't give a crap which of them wins the title and only care about their own team.

Any supporter that has a preference between the two arse cheeks has a 'big team' and is an utter glory hunting disloyal failure of a football supporter.

Threads like this only serve to encourage the narcissism that Scottish football is only about Rangers and Celtic. Then there's the paranoia that these two clubs have about each other which they extend to other clubs. No one in their right mind should want either OF analysing their club or supporters to see if their is a mere hint of bias towards the other arse cheek.

That's simply not true. It is clear that a significant amount of non Celtic/Rangers fans DO indeed care who wins the title, the amount of posts/threads about them, particularly Rangers on this forum alone is testament to that. And that's why I hope Rangers win the league, because the fallout from it will be hilarious and there will be much weeping and mock outraging about x, y and z on here and similar forums.

Plus the fact that I fucking hate Celtic and it'll be great viewing to see the cameras pan round Parkhead on the last day of the season showing their crestfallen hoardes who have been so used to lording it over everyone for the last decade. They won't be able to handle losing the league to Rangers after all that has gone on since 2012 and having their precious ten in a row ripped away from them. Clyde SSB will be utterly epic should that come to pass as they all phone in to greet and whinge with auld Keevins.

Finally, it is absolute nonsense to suggest that "any supporter that has a preference between the two arse cheeks has a 'big team' and is an utter glory hunting disloyal failure of a football fan" indeed, I'd go so far as to say that that is schoolboy patter. Ironically enough, your next paragraph bemoans this thread for encouraging the idea that Scottish football is all about those two, but by your suggesting that anyone who has a preference or dislikes one more than the other "has a big team", you actually give credence to that mindset. There may be the odd few non Old Firm fans who do have a liking for one of them, but I'd imagine they are very few and far between. On the other hand, I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that the majority of non Old Firm fans DISLIKE one more than the other for whatever reason and I refuse to believe anyone who tries to tell me that they dislike/hate them both absolutely equally.

Edited by MJC