What is more unbearable?

Well?  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you live in Ayrshire it’s undoubtedly Sevco winning their first title (or major trophy in general). You can pretty much avoid Celtic fans almost completely just by staying off this website. 

Every year they win it, it just becomes more irrelevant. Why they get so excited 'winning' is beyond me. 

So let it continue. We get laugh at the premature champions league exit every season. 

We also get to laugh at the filth's desperation year upon fruitless year. 

It would be funny if Celtic didn’t get 10IAR due to their board going for the easy option of the terrible manager that is Neil Lennon. 

On the other hand, every Rangers fan I know turns into a fucking cuntwipe the moment the topic of conversation turns to anything Rangers related. 

It’s an incredibly tough call.

6 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

It would be funny if Celtic didn’t get 10IAR due to their board going for the easy option of the terrible manager that is Neil Lennon. 

On the other hand, every Rangers fan I know turns into a fucking cuntwipe the moment the topic of conversation turns to anything Rangers related. 

It’s an incredibly tough call.

What club doesn’t find their manager in the shower

Part of me wants to see those unbearable young Celtic fans have their first taste of life altering failure, the other part thinks Sevco are the absolute pits of humanity. 

Ultimately I don't care who wins so long as Craig Levein is still in the driving seat at Tynecastle come May. 

Part of me wants to see those unbearable young Celtic fans have their first taste of life altering failure, the other part thinks Sevco are the absolute pits of humanity. 
Ultimately I don't care who wins so long as Craig Levein is still in the driving seat at Tynecastle come May. 

This pretty much sums up my thoughts.