Dees v Harry Wraggs

First time going to a game since Dundee Utd due to a self-imposed exile until Caldwell fucked off, and those last five minutes were just beautiful.

First half, we sat deep and were overrun in midfield. Dorrans, Byrne and McGowan had the cigars out. McCall rightfully made changes at half time, taking off the abysmal O’Ware, and Da Vita who was offering very little.

Although we started the second half very well, I was concerned that we missed our opportunity to score when we were on top, and then when Harkins hit the post. Thought it was pretty strange Dundee taking McGowan off, who had faded in the second half, but still looked to be the most likely person to make something happen.

The first goal was very well worked, with excellent work from Gordon and Williamson. Mansell’s sclaff which bobbled in was just the icing on the cake.

Thought James Penrice was outstanding today. Cardle is clearly off-form but worked his arse off and is desperate to make something happen.

I questioned McCall bringing Kakay off for Harkins at the time, but it turned out to be another excellent substitution. How he has managed to get a performance like that from a fucking horrific Caldwell-assembled squad is nothing short of a miracle.

McCall after the game [emoji7]

4 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

After being convinced by his modest and humble interview during the week, I think it's safe to say we should give a huge amount of thanks to Gary Caldwell for laying the groundwork for today's comeback...

NAT!!

I heard that, he came across as a complete belled, a complete fantasist.

9 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

After being convinced by his modest and humble interview during the week, I think it's safe to say we should give a huge amount of thanks to Gary Caldwell for laying the groundwork for today's comeback...

NAT!!

6681dbaa331663ba73a7a21d8d602816.gif.1533bc1a770a244a88f943e1b3cbac20.gif

Tale of two managers. We should have been home and dry by HT but wasted a lot of opportunities. McCall made 2 subs at half time and totally changed the shape of Thistle. McPake couldn't match it. Stats show we were unlucky but in reality the Jags deserved their win. We will do nothing in this league whilst we stick with the 2 dumplings at CH and play with one up top.

Ian McCall is such a sexy b*****d. McGinty was good in the first half when nobody else had woken up for Thistle, Dundee were laborious but should have been more than 1 up.

Miller isn't as good to watch as McDonald was but cant argue with his goal record. That ball to Williamson for the first was fantastic and pretty much the first time we got in behind down the flanks. And big credit to Nige who was a nuisance from the moment he came on, should do his confidence the world of good. Youd think we'd start him up top with Miller at home games, classic big man wee man combo in the making. 

Not left a ground that buzzing for years.