Dees v Harry Wraggs

Maximum bawbag points to the 2 youngsters who ran across the shankly to goad the Derry. 
Mcdaid wasted chance after chance today. On to the next one.

Those 2 boys should be given free lifetime season tickets.

Lucky to be be just one down at half-time but the manager earned his wages during the break with two pivotal changes.

O'Ware struggles to offer any protection to our back four in the opening 45 minutes and Dundee really should have punished us more severely leaving as an avenue back into a game that could (should?) have been over by halfway.

I thought we were excellent for the most part of the second half if wasteful in terms of the final ball. When Harkins hit the post when he should have scored I thought that was it. Game over.

Cracking finishes from Miller and Gordon while Mansell was a shade fortunate to score after a poor first touch.

He's never an out and out striker but there is a player that can make a big contribution in Mansell if utilised properly.

I know he's not a popular player but how many flick ons does he win? His link up play is more than decent and if his goals scored record is poor his number of assists isn't.

Absolute scenes in the closing 6 minutes. Overall I thought we were good value, just, for the win. It was the kind of finish that made what went before, especially first half, tolerable. In fact it made all the pointless, terrible away trips we all make tolerable.

I love football sometimes.

13 minutes ago, John MacLean said:

He's never an out and out striker but there is a player that can make a big contribution in Mansell if utilised properly.

I know he's not a popular player but how many flick ons does he win? His link up play is more than decent and if his goals scored record is poor his number of assists isn't.

I continue to slag him off, as do many others, but you really can’t argue with his productivity. Limited game time most weeks, if he even gets on the park at all, but his ratio of goal involvement (goal or assist) per minute must be very high.

Edited by Nightmare