Dees v Harry Wraggs

17 hours ago, Girth said:

I hope Hemmings can kick on in this game.

Thank you.

He'll be able to gaze upon the striking skills of Kenny Miller.

Further good news for the Dee islthat Gorgeous Galactico Gary Harkins is back and available for selection.

Should put a few thousand on the attendance alone.

Thank you ❤💛

4 minutes ago, Walter said:

Sorry but it's been getting far too friendly around here lately.

I have no quarrels with Partick, and am too young to resent McCall for being a dab or whatever. This will be a purely professional pumping, no gloating over our opponents, just a respectful 4-1 smashing with Hemmings rekindling his form with a brace, and Nelson and McDaid to clean up afterwards. A ceremonial goal will be given to Partick, provided GGH is the man to do it, and that'll be that. Thank you, next.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

8 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I have no quarrels with Partick, and am too young to resent McCall for being a dab or whatever. This will be a purely professional pumping, no gloating over our opponents, just a respectful 4-1 smashing with Hemmings rekindling his form with a brace, and Nelson and McDaid to clean up afterwards. A ceremonial goal will be given to Partick, provided GGH is the man to do it, and that'll be that. Thank you, next.

DB9CA7FD-194C-4A0C-9FF5-D98042E38DBA.jpeg.bd08800e46e34640c2c50b356b77059a.jpeg

Thank you ❤️💛💙💙😂😂😂

Going to head to the V&A beforehand, then to see John Cooper Clarke afterwards like the proper Thistle luvvie that I am.

Thinking of driving through, so any recommendations on the best place to park near Dens would be appreciated. Have driven through before, but can't remember where I parked, and whether on-street parking near the ground is still free?

Edited by GrahamJags

Going to head to the V&A beforehand, then to see John Cooper Clarke afterwards like the proper Thistle luvvie that I am.
Thinking of driving through, so any recommendations on the best place to park near Dens would be appreciated. Have driven through before, but can't remember where I parked, and whether on-street parking near the ground is still free?
To see the Rennie McIntosh tea room if you are a real luvvy?

5 hours ago, GrahamJags said:

Take your pus for a shite while you're at it.

Thank you.

On 16/10/2019 at 15:04, GrahamJags said:

Any of the side streets near Arklay Street are usually quiet.  And, yes, free.