Caledonian Braves

Watched Wigtown V Braves as a neutral this afternoon and I have'nt seen  a more cynical display of diving and deception than that displayed by Braves no10. A talented player, but a total cynic. Aided by an incompetent and obviously unfit ref he directly led to the sending off of two Wigtown players . There is no place for this sort of thing in South(or any) football.

Also , why was there no club linesman supplied by the visitors?

Poor show from a so called professional side. 

On 05/10/2019 at 21:08, info said:

Watched Wigtown V Braves as a neutral this afternoon and I have'nt seen  a more cynical display of diving and deception than that displayed by Braves no10. A talented player, but a total cynic. Aided by an incompetent and obviously unfit ref he directly led to the sending off of two Wigtown players . There is no place for this sort of thing in South(or any) football.

Also , why was there no club linesman supplied by the visitors?

Poor show from a so called professional side. 

I was at the Nithsdale v Braves game a few weeks back at Sanquhar and the Braves refused point blank to have one of their officials run the line and the ref wasn't fussy if there was anyone doing it or not so you had Nithsdale running their line and no-one at the other side-- farcical. Also agree re the cynicism- out of order at any level