Diplomatic Immunity

cyderspaceman

1 hour ago, Rock Star said:

I'm sure it's called Echelon, where USA, UK, Canada, New Zealand and Australia all allow each other to spy on their citizens as they aren't allowed to spy in their own.

Someone should tell MI5. And Google, Facebook, Amazon etc.

Edited by welshbairn

• 2 months later...
On 08/10/2019 at 10:42, welshbairn said:

Much as I think it was cowardly and wrong for her to flee the country to avoid facing the music, some of the reactions have been over the top. Emily Maitless pretty well accused her of running away from a murder charge last night. The daft bint drove away from an American Base on automatic and on the wrong side of the road, thinking she was still at home. Happens regularly in the Highlands unfortunately. Not sure what the normal penalty for careless driving leading to death is, or if it would be called dangerous driving when totally unintentional, but I doubt it would lead to jail time.

We had a fatal accident about five years ago here in Inverness not far from the Kingsmaill Hotel involving an American woman and a local motorcyclist, the woman was tried and found not guilty by a jury.

Accidents in the Highlands involving foreign drivers are a regular occurrence in the summer, blackspots include the drive down Loch Ness where drivers become distracted by looking at the loch while mobile and drift to the opposite side of the road, we had a horrific one some years back when a bus drifted over to the wrong side of the road and collided with a car killing outright three local youngsters from Drumnadrochit. 

Will Trump offer an exchange by sending this bint over to the UK, with a pre-determined agreement that she be returned without jail time, for the expeditious sending of Julian Assange to the US ??

With the donald and de pfeffelll looking to enhance their bromance, i'd not be surprised.