Queens v Dundee Utd

It was a handball from Shankland on the line from Holt header so the ref got both handballs wrong think we need VAR send it up from down south 
No it wasn't. He knew nothing about it and I'm not convinced it even struck his arm.

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
4 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:
It was a handball from Shankland on the line from Holt header so the ref got both handballs wrong think we need VAR send it up from down south 

No it wasn't. He knew nothing about it and I'm not convinced it even struck his arm.

It quite definitely struck his arm. The camera behind the goal shows it clear as day. Its still not a penalty though.

3 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

The ref got both handballs spot on for me. In both cases it physically hit the arm but neither did so deliberately, neither was making an "unnatural silhouette". Arms were by their side. Shankland's one is definitely not a penalty. It hit him from about 2 yards away at pace. Brownlie's had more distance and his arm was slightly further away from his side but that's because he was running rather than standing still on the line. His hand wasn't raised, it wasn't making himself unnaturally bigger, it's not a penalty for me.

I don't think VAR would have over-ruled the ref in either case.

This.

It must be "a clear and obvious error" for VAR to overturn a decision. It clearly hit his hand but it is not in an unnatural position.