Queens v Dundee Utd

11 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
11 hours ago, Fae_the_ said:
Wasn't it you who posted earlier in the week about hopefully getting a creative player in before Saturday?  Seems like you got the dates mixed up too. 

The game's played on the Saturday.

Just not this Saturday as your post inferred. (to me anyway). 

I just said "Saturday" like I always would. If I thought it was this week I would have commented that at least Shankland is out due to Internationals, not comment on hoping he's anonymous again.

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
12 hours ago, Fae_the_ said:

I just said "Saturday" like I always would. If I thought it was this week I would have commented that at least Shankland is out due to Internationals, not comment on hoping he's anonymous again.

You've almost convinced me. 

Right either there's a lot of dafties supporting queens or we're like kids on Xmas eve and can't wait to smash the Arabs promotion hopes yet again

Anyway it's impossible for the "Arabs" to win promotion this, or any season...........as the "Arabs" are only supporters of a team, granted its a team feared and respected throughout Europe........a common mistake made by yourself and most other ignorant p***ks. Enjoy the rest of your day [emoji8]

5 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

Anyway it's impossible for the "Arabs" to win promotion this, or any season...........as the "Arabs" are only supporters of a team, granted its a team feared and respected throughout Europe........a common mistake made by yourself and most other ignorant p***ks. Enjoy the rest of your day emoji8.png

I'll be on you like a fly on dugshite the 1st time you say "we" when referring to your team! 

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

I'll be on you like a fly on dugshite the 1st time you say "we" when referring to your team! 

Nothing wrong with a fan saying “we” when referring to their team.  Dirty Arab is quite right to point out that the term Arab is a reference to fans.

The nickname of the team is “Terrors” though we (see what I did there) rarely terrorise quality opposition these days.

23 hours ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

Anyone going to the manager's event on Saturday night?

Never been before but got a ticket. Almost exclusively to ask the sort of question that Jim White would ask Brian Laudrup in his pomp.

It’s cancelled 

On 15/10/2019 at 14:31, Dirty Arab 83 said:

Anyway it's impossible for the "Arabs" to win promotion this, or any season...........as the "Arabs" are only supporters of a team, granted its a team feared and respected throughout Europe........a common mistake made by yourself and most other ignorant p***ks. Enjoy the rest of your day emoji8.png

It was a good day almost as good as your days in the 80s 

You must be worried or just a very angry and quite old

Bring back McLean 

25 minutes ago, cooshedder said:

It was a good day almost as good as your days in the 80s 

You must be worried or just a very angry and quite old

Bring back McLean 

You will never have the experiences that we Arabs had in the 80s.

That is a pity as they were halcyon days and every football fan deserves to experience this in their lifetime.

I don’t see us ever experiencing anything like it again.