Queens v Dundee Utd

Hopefully Shankland can keep up his anonymous act against us but no doubt he'll put in a cracking performance and bag a couple. It'd be a good time for Dobbs to find his shooting boots again. If our midfield could find some kind of form it'd be grand but I won't hold my breath. A creative player before Saturday would come in handy.

30 minutes ago, Rouky said:

It would help the thread if Utd and the Dee’s kept there willie waving to their own match threads not hijacking a Queens v Utd one. 

Fair enough, i'm out of this boredom.

Thank you.

On ‎05‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 19:50, 19QOS19 said:

Hopefully Shankland can keep up his anonymous act against us but no doubt he'll put in a cracking performance and bag a couple. It'd be a good time for Dobbs to find his shooting boots again. If our midfield could find some kind of form it'd be grand but I won't hold my breath. A creative player before Saturday would come in handy.

International duty or am I being whoooooshed, no?

Edited by Hawk

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
8 hours ago, Hawk said:
International duty or am I being whoooooshed, no?

No whoosh, you've just got your dates mixed up.

Wasn't it you who posted earlier in the week about hopefully getting a creative player in before Saturday?  Seems like you got the dates mixed up too.