Todays score 5/10

GNU_Linux

Clydebank 3( Lynass 9 mins , Munro 24 mins , McClair 70 mins)
Cumnock 2 ( 54mins, 90+3mins) FT

Bankies made heavy weather of this but were well worth the 3 points

Hit the woodwork 3 times and the Cumnock keeper had a couple of fine saves but some sloppiness at the back allowed Cumnock back into the game at 2-1
Before a keeper error deep into injury time made it 3-2

Bankies played some smashing stuff today and should have won more comfortably- several players are blossoming under the new management team including Liam Rowan and Chris Black

Some very encouraging signs - well done Bankies [emoji106][emoji16]

Good to see Chris Black getting praise, he was a smashing player for Whitletts

1 hour ago, ex-german exile said:

Full time at Blar Park.
Hurlford United 1
Rossvale 3
At lacklustre performance from the home side should take nothing away from a well deserved victory for the visitors. Ford started better and took the lead through a Paul McKenzie header only for Tony Higgins to equalise with a bizarre goal shortly afterwards. Vale then went ahead thru a tremendous Liam McGonigle strike and were then gifted a third by poor home defending. A red card for each team late on, in what was by no means a dirty game, did nothing to change the outcome and Rossvale coasted home deserved victors.

As always a very honest summing up of the game. I think given the start we have had, to turn around a 1 - 0 deficiet and go on to win the game showed tremendous resilliance from us. 

1 hour ago, larky9 said:

Was it a good game

I was there as a neutral. The last 25 minutes were great but until then Port Glasgow looked comfortable. Once Larkhall got their first the game opened up. Both teams should have scored more to be honest. I thought the two late goals had won the game for Larkhall as I didn't think there was any time left but Port Glasgow equalised right at the end. Overall probably a fair result and a good game to watch. 

3 hours ago, Ajs said:

Lanark 1 Shettleston 1 probably the correct result, Lanark possibly could have edged it but a few missed chances from both teams.

lanark possibly edged it.......seriously....did they have any shots on target....no they didnt not one.two strikes at goal just passed the post when the keeper had them covered,and two over....

so they edged how...?

7 minutes ago, holsten said:

Colony Park 3 Ashfield 6

fair old trip up north and thanks to colony park for hospitality .......

good old old party on bus coming down #pishstop

Great result for Ashfield.....Bet there where many pishstops....cannae take ye anywhere Danny...

Clydebank 3( Lynass 9 mins , Munro 24 mins , McClair 70 mins)
Cumnock 2 ( 54mins, 90+3mins) FT

Bankies made heavy weather of this but were well worth the 3 points

Hit the woodwork 3 times and the Cumnock keeper had a couple of fine saves but some sloppiness at the back allowed Cumnock back into the game at 2-1
Before a keeper error deep into injury time made it 3-2

Bankies played some smashing stuff today and should have won more comfortably- several players are blossoming under the new management team including Liam Rowan and Chris Black

Some very encouraging signs - well done Bankies [emoji106][emoji16]

Another poor result for Cumnock. Really poor start to the season. Burns under pressure already. They need to get back to winning ways as quickly as possible.

3 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Innit. Don't know much about the opposition but was very surprised to see it going to a replay, let alone this outcome.

Realistically it should never have went to a replay never mind losing it but I suppose that’s the romance of the Scottish, had my fair share of shocking results during my playing days so know better than most , still doesn’t make it easy to take! 

1 hour ago, Town Crier said:

lanark possibly edged it.......seriously....did they have any shots on target....no they didnt not one.two strikes at goal just passed the post when the keeper had them covered,and two over....

so they edged how...?

I don't disagree but, at the risk of splitting hairs, we had several shots that went passed the post.