Jump to content
happy

TALBOT V POLLOK

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Mine Man said:

 


No moral high ground taken,the boy has a broken bone.

 

Sorry to hear about that. Hope he's ok.

 

Well done, Talbot. Great result

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sorry to hear about that. Hope he's ok.
 
Well done, Talbot. Great result


Disgusted with that fans comments and do do you really think he he is ok when he has work on Monday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mine Man said:

 


Disgusted with that fans comments and do do you really think he he is ok when he has work on Monday!

 

Ok, but do you expect me to apologise for the fan?

I'll change the sentiment to; I hope he has a speedy recovery, then. Better?

Edited by jimbaxters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ok, but do you expect me to apologise for the fan?
I'll change the sentiment to; I hope he has a speedy recovery, then. Better?


That’s appreciated but he is no fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I was expecting a tight game with the league leaders but that wasn't the case. Three excellent goals from our point of view. 

Polloks young keeper kept his team in the game  with three very good first half saves. Do not beat yourselves up over the 1st. goal.Craig is good at loosing his marker and excellent in the air.Ask Kelty,Ayr,Hurlford...etc,etc.Shankers is one of the best dead ball strikers in the league as he proved to us again.Gordon Pope  also proved that his striking of a ball from open play is no fluke.( See last years Scottish Cup game).

If any team scored 3 goal like todays against us I would put my hand up and say we couldn't live with it.So Pollok will just have to lift their heads and get on with it.

11☺️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mine Man said:

 


No moral high ground taken,the boy has a broken bone.

 

When did this happen. I was at the game and have no memory of anybody getting a serious injury

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wile E Coyote said:

When did this happen. I was at the game and have no memory of anybody getting a serious injury


near the end. Pollok had used their subs so finished the game with 10 men. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TFW said:

Cumnock gubbed yet again,despite their new signing this week. I look forward to nocknosh's contribution tonight.

Nothing from me pal. Beaten again . Just heard in the boozer from one of your fans that Wilson should of been sent off for 3 elbows typical refs at beechwood bottling it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lord Talbot said:


near the end. Pollok had used their subs so finished the game with 10 men. 

Cheers. Didn't even notice that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Nothing from me pal. Beaten again . Just heard in the boozer from one of your fans that Wilson should of been sent off for 3 elbows typical refs at beechwood bottling it

Shouldn't even  have been booked. Danny Boyle is a cheating donkey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shouldn't even  have been booked. Danny Boyle is a cheating donkey


Seriously. Do you never watch a game objectively. Wilson leads with his elbow every time he jumps for the ball. He is cute with it and gets away with it. It’s not a criticism, as we have players who play on the boundaries as does every junior team, but at least have the grace to admit it.

As for Boyle, all he was doing today was exaggerating every time Wilson done it to try and get the ref to actually take action, which he finally did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, superpollok said:

As for Boyle, all he was doing today was exaggerating every time

Cheating in other words, as I said

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cheating in other words, as I said


Yeah, just like your number 8 who goes down screaming and when he doesn’t get a foul jumps up.

Clearly you aren’t someone who can hold a reasonable conversation about football.

Enjoy your night....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nothing from me pal. Beaten again . Just heard in the boozer from one of your fans that Wilson should of been sent off for 3 elbows typical refs at beechwood bottling it

Knew that would be the reason Pillok never got their customary penalty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, superpollok said:

 


Yeah, just like your number 8 who goes down screaming and when he doesn’t get a foul jumps up.

Clearly you aren’t someone who can hold a reasonable conversation about football.

Enjoy your night....

 

Boyle's antics to get Armstrong booked are on film and widely available on Facebook. I suggest you have a look before  defending him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moral indignation's a wonderful thing. Boyle's got history with Graham Wilson since he and McMenamin conspired to get him sent off at Kirkintilloch two seasons back. For someone who likes to dish it out he does squeal a lot when he's on the end of a centre forward who isn't scared of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2nd. Half,Bot corner,Boyle organises who is on who.Boyle is on no one! There are no runners,standing alone!

He is not the player that he thinks he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mine Man said:

 


Totally agree as well as the Talbot fan who shouted I hope his legs are broke when Jordon Morton went down.Disgusting.

 

I heard it as well absolute scumbag in the shed up the back -horrible specimen who can’t adjust to the fact that sometimes decisions actually go against his team!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:


Knew that would be the reason Pillok never got their customary penalty emoji23.pngemoji12.pngemoji476.png

How did your mob get on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TFW said:

Moral indignation's a wonderful thing. Boyle's got history with Graham Wilson since he and McMenamin conspired to get him sent off at Kirkintilloch two seasons back. For someone who likes to dish it out he does squeal a lot when he's on the end of a centre forward who isn't scared of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...