TALBOT V POLLOK

happy

9 minutes ago, Mine Man said:

Disgusted with that fans comments and do do you really think he he is ok when he has work on Monday!

Ok, but do you expect me to apologise for the fan?

I'll change the sentiment to; I hope he has a speedy recovery, then. Better?

Edited by jimbaxters

Well, I was expecting a tight game with the league leaders but that wasn't the case. Three excellent goals from our point of view. 

Polloks young keeper kept his team in the game  with three very good first half saves. Do not beat yourselves up over the 1st. goal.Craig is good at loosing his marker and excellent in the air.Ask Kelty,Ayr,Hurlford...etc,etc.Shankers is one of the best dead ball strikers in the league as he proved to us again.Gordon Pope  also proved that his striking of a ball from open play is no fluke.( See last years Scottish Cup game).

If any team scored 3 goal like todays against us I would put my hand up and say we couldn't live with it.So Pollok will just have to lift their heads and get on with it.

11☺️

Guest Nocknosh1988
2 hours ago, TFW said:

Cumnock gubbed yet again,despite their new signing this week. I look forward to nocknosh's contribution tonight.

Nothing from me pal. Beaten again . Just heard in the boozer from one of your fans that Wilson should of been sent off for 3 elbows typical refs at beechwood bottling it

3 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Nothing from me pal. Beaten again . Just heard in the boozer from one of your fans that Wilson should of been sent off for 3 elbows typical refs at beechwood bottling it

Shouldn't even  have been booked. Danny Boyle is a cheating donkey

Shouldn't even  have been booked. Danny Boyle is a cheating donkey

Seriously. Do you never watch a game objectively. Wilson leads with his elbow every time he jumps for the ball. He is cute with it and gets away with it. It’s not a criticism, as we have players who play on the boundaries as does every junior team, but at least have the grace to admit it.

As for Boyle, all he was doing today was exaggerating every time Wilson done it to try and get the ref to actually take action, which he finally did.

Just now, superpollok said:

Yeah, just like your number 8 who goes down screaming and when he doesn’t get a foul jumps up.

Clearly you aren’t someone who can hold a reasonable conversation about football.

Enjoy your night....

Boyle's antics to get Armstrong booked are on film and widely available on Facebook. I suggest you have a look before  defending him

Moral indignation's a wonderful thing. Boyle's got history with Graham Wilson since he and McMenamin conspired to get him sent off at Kirkintilloch two seasons back. For someone who likes to dish it out he does squeal a lot when he's on the end of a centre forward who isn't scared of him.

7 hours ago, Mine Man said:

Totally agree as well as the Talbot fan who shouted I hope his legs are broke when Jordon Morton went down.Disgusting.

I heard it as well absolute scumbag in the shed up the back -horrible specimen who can’t adjust to the fact that sometimes decisions actually go against his team!

4 hours ago, TFW said:

Moral indignation's a wonderful thing. Boyle's got history with Graham Wilson since he and McMenamin conspired to get him sent off at Kirkintilloch two seasons back. For someone who likes to dish it out he does squeal a lot when he's on the end of a centre forward who isn't scared of him.