Man sues Apple for turning him gay

Not disagreeing with the premise but do you think there has ever been 'dozens' of women even signed up? Seems much more spotty boy trainspotters in anoraks in their mother's house to me.
Can only think of a handful of women on here past and present that I am aware of.
There was a ding dong between the honest saints fan and xxx facesmashedoffkeyboardofparadise xxx or something like that a few years back, possibly in the gold forum.
Rowan is another noticeable female on the site, couple of amusing comments from her down the years too in the gen nonsense forum that jump out, think recently educated a few on snowballing.
Lisa cuddy is another I am aware of but not seen a post from her in a while.
Not to forget Vicki the Viking who was in the same b and b as one of the lesser intelligent rangers fans on here.
There was also the one who followed a player around swapping teams as he did but name escapes me.

After that I'd struggle to name another either not noticing posts or not aware so I would agree that there has most likely never been dozens

2 hours ago, weirdcal said:

Can only think of a handful of women on here past and present that I am aware of.
There was a ding dong between the honest saints fan and xxx facesmashedoffkeyboardofparadise xxx or something like that a few years back, possibly in the gold forum.
Rowan is another noticeable female on the site, couple of amusing comments from her down the years too in the gen nonsense forum that jump out, think recently educated a few on snowballing.
Not to forget Vicki the Viking who was in the same b and b as one of the lesser intelligent rangers fans on here.
There was also the one who followed a player around swapping teams as he did but name escapes me.

After that I'd struggle to name another either not noticing posts or not aware so I would agree that there has most likely never been dozens

There was a female hibs fan who later got accused of racism. I'm not sure of the full story there though. I also remember legendary East Stirling fan Sophie posted on here a few times.

Edited by tongue_tied_danny

There was a female hibs fan who later got accused of racism. I'm not sure of the full story there though. I also remember legendary East Stirling fan Sophie posted on here a few times.

Kara_Hibee, though I can't remember the racist post.

Kilt probably scared off a few female p&bers tbh [emoji23]

ETA, also Reina who is/was a mod and was the target of a frankly bizarre Ron Burgundy campaign.

3 hours ago, weirdcal said:

Was that not a Japanese Colin Nish fan? Seriously. 

4 hours ago, weirdcal said:

28 minutes ago, PWL said:

Was that not a Japanese Colin Nish fan? Seriously. 

It was. It was Due, my old Japanese teacher. She liked Nish because she was from a place called Nishi.

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

Kara_Hibee, though I can't remember the racist post.

Kilt probably scared off a few female p&bers tbh emoji23.png

ETA, also Reina who is/was a mod and was the target of a frankly bizarre Ron Burgundy campaign.

Pretty sure KKKara was also referred to as a "moomin-faced troll"

9 hours ago, weirdcal said:

One of the posters starting with Jam..... is a woman but I can never remember which, or if it's the one who shares a pint 3 ways with straws.

On 05/10/2019 at 10:49, ICTChris said:

A Russian man is suing Apple for turning him gay. The man is demanding one million rubles, claiming that an app delivered him the crypto currency GayCoin instead of the bitcoin he ordered and that this caused him to become gay.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-49933003

I don’t know how either tbqhwym.

Have any P&Bers been turned gay by an app?

iPhones not guyPhones.

Guest Moomintroll
There’s a girl that works in So Good in Polwarth who is from Shandong (in China). 
But she's a liar and I'm not sure about you.