League 2 - player wages

Wouldn't be surprised if our top players were on that.

I know most of our players are on £250ish a week. I think only the younger ones would be on under £100.

Adds up to quite a hefty outlay on wages alone.
As a matter of interest, how many of your first team are locals?

19 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

I've known QP youth players to have agents.

I've known several youth players have their careers stunted and indeed effectively ended because the agent wanted a quick payday and thus wanted to move them on from playing every week for the likes of Queens Park to sitting twiddling their thumbs on £500 a week in an Old Firm 7th XI.

By the time they are then 21 and released by the big team the hunger and passion is gone and they invariably drop into the likes of the Juniors.

• 4 weeks later...
On 04/10/2019 at 16:02, rhliston said:

I reckon the Binos must have the 3rd highest budget after these two, for the rest I reckon a wee bit behind us and us for Queens Park no idea. 

Looking at the Albion squad, I would think your budget will be closer to the lowest that the highest, I may be wrong.  Cowdenbeath will be higher end, from some insider knowledge i know this is true.  Cove have a huge budget and will win the league.

Looking at the Albion squad, I would think your budget will be closer to the lowest that the highest, I may be wrong.  Cowdenbeath will be higher end, from some insider knowledge i know this is true.  Cove have a huge budget and will win the league.

Be surprised if that is true, Cowdenbeath at the higher end, again very surprised if true. Not surprised re Cove and their budget.