Syngenta

elton

Pyramidic: stuff that makes the app break when you quote it

Stop speculating.

That was nothing to do with the termination of the agreement at Dunipace and it does no one any good, Syngenta included, to speculate.

The reason is between the two clubs, is well understood by both and is far less trivial than a bit of litter (for which I might add our own youth setup is the most culpable!)

It's also speculation to suggest that stadium issues were the sole reason that prompted their rejection by the EoS last time around. That may or may not be the case.

I'd be amazed if they were the unknown applicant and even more amazed if they applied again in future.

Also worth pointing out that the junior team has moved away from being a pathway for their youth setup as you suggest. That's how it started out, but since the Pennies merger a lot of those young players have moved on and they are looking for players externally.

Where I do agree is I don't see them folding or think this is a signal of that in any way. They'll be around next season I'm sure, likely in the East Juniors.

Whatever the future holds, good luck to them.

16 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Stop speculating.

That was nothing to do with the termination of the agreement at Dunipace and it does no one any good, Syngenta included, to speculate.

The reason is between the two clubs, is well understood by both and is far less trivial than a bit of litter (for which I might add our own youth setup is the most culpable!)

It's also speculation to suggest that stadium issues were the sole reason that prompted their rejection by the EoS last time around. That may or may not be the case.

I'd be amazed if they were the unknown applicant and even more amazed if they applied again in future.

Also worth pointing out that the junior team has moved away from being a pathway for their youth setup as you suggest. That's how it started out, but since the Pennies merger a lot of those young players have moved on and they are looking for players externally.

Where I do agree is I don't see them folding or think this is a signal of that in any way. They'll be around next season I'm sure, likely in the East Juniors.

Whatever the future holds, good luck to them.

Apologies. I appear to touched upon a raw nerve which was not my intention. From the Twitter and Facebook feeds of the Juveniles and Juniors there is still a clear interface. I really like what you are doing at Dunipace - you are to be congratulated. It would have been better if I had not mentioned Dunipace.

Syngenta lost a lot of their youth teams last year and I believe they have only 2 x 11 a side teams left, the over 320 quote might be an old one. Syngenta Juniors as it started out is a far cry from where it is now and the only saving grace was the new back room team that came onboard.

Syngenta have had a full wake up call on their ambitions and the hardships involved, 3 managers into 1st season,a full turn around in players from the youth to older ammie players now and the financial cost to run a 1st team never mind adding a very costly U20s.

I suspect Syngenta will remain in the Junior League

Apologies. I appear to touched upon a raw nerve which was not my intention. From the Twitter and Facebook feeds of the Juveniles and Juniors there is still a clear interface. I really like what you are doing at Dunipace - you are to be congratulated. It would have been better if I had not mentioned Dunipace.

Yes, suggesting we would terminate an agreement on such a trivial thing as litter at the park was somewhat painting us in a negative light. [emoji6]

11 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

Doubt it will be Falkirk Stadium with Falkirk/East Stirlingshire already sharing.

Grangemouth has it challenges with Athletics meetings, but not an insurmountable problem.

Stenhousemuir?

Stenhousemuir Amateurs are sharing Ochilview at the moment.