Syngenta

elton

6 hours ago, Jason King said:

Pennies are gone away my arse.

Amazed that Syngenta got into bed with dogs, as they'll get fleas from being associated with Pennies.

This ^^^
Syngenta ALMOST had a really good thing going on but have just blew it.

As said before, the young boys were doing a decent job, great style of football and something to work on for the future if they could find a permanent base and some support.

What’s happened in the last few week has just ripped the heart out of that and now their no better than any other well-funded, fly-by-night amateur team that will eventually disappear and be forgotten about like many others before them. A real shame as the hard work had already been done over many years. I welcomed having them in the junior league and looked forward to see them progress in the future, but that’s all but gone now.

Overall Syngenta committee should all quit and hold their head in shame, they had a vision and idea to promote their pathway and have spectacularly failed, from EOS entry with U20s to losing their LK base and countless youths left their community teams in the space of months and then selling out their adult team all while shafting their existing Ammies team all in the name of youth pathway..

Good luck to the new backroom staff management team working with Syngenta cowboys.

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

News came out at the weekend that Syngenta will no longer be renting out Westfield Park. I'm not sure about what cups you're still in, but there's only two league games to go. Is this a sign that the Junior club will be folding at the end of this season

Grangemouth or Falkirk stadium next season i guess.

3 hours ago, Lalalalalala said:

Grangemouth or Falkirk stadium next season i guess.

Doubt it will be Falkirk Stadium with Falkirk/East Stirlingshire already sharing.

Grangemouth has it challenges with Athletics meetings, but not an insurmountable problem.

Stenhousemuir?

Doubt it will be Falkirk Stadium with Falkirk/East Stirlingshire already sharing.
Grangemouth has it challenges with Athletics meetings, but not an insurmountable problem.
Stenhousemuir?
Falkirk stadium has a new 4G out the back of the main stadium now, not too dissimilar to the cage at Little Kerse.

RE: Grangemouth, I know last season it wasn't possible to secure for the entire season as there are several Saturday athletics meets through August/September/October.

5 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Falkirk stadium has a new 4G out the back of the main stadium now, not too dissimilar to the cage at Little Kerse.

RE: Grangemouth, I know last season it wasn't possible to secure for the entire season as there are several Saturday athletics meets through August/September/October.

If a club wishing to enter the EoS played at Grangemouth Stadium but made alternative appropriate arrangements for fixtures which clash with Athletics uses wouldn't that work? Indeed two clubs could make the stadium work on a ground-share?

1 hour ago, Burnie_man said:

Stenhousemuir?

If I remember correctly, the high rents charged for playing at Stenhousemuir was part of the reason why East Stirlingshire moved to the Falkirk stadium. If that's the case, Syngenta will definitely not be able to afford it.

If a club wishing to enter the EoS played at Grangemouth Stadium but made alternative appropriate arrangements for fixtures which clash with Athletics uses wouldn't that work? Indeed two clubs could make the stadium work on a ground-share?
No idea, that's for teams in that position to find out, we have a park and I'm not that curious about it to go and do the legwork.[emoji1787]

I believe when Syngenta started down this EOS route the plan was to use the stadium but the EOS knocked it back for a variety of reasons, thats why they went junior.

One reason was that they can't use it every week due to athletics.

Another was the council also put the pitch off when not playable as its a council pitch, in the EOS its only a match offical that can do that.

Lots of other criteria were also not met.

You would need a name change as will i believe, Syngenta is a name of an Agrocultural company, this is not allowed in the SFA system.

Just been making a few checks on Syngenta Juniors FC and while they have certainly have had problems I do not think we are seeing the "dying embers" of a failed initiative.

I certainly would not be surpised to see them attempt to move to the EoSFL for 2020/21 in order to facilitate an U20 Development Side pathway for their burgeoning youth set up incorporated within Syngenta Juveniles FC.

The original key problem

What led Little Kerse to give Syngenta Juveniles the red card from pitches?

https://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/football/what-led-little-kerse-give-syngenta-juveniles-red-card-pitches-946357

Ongoing Facebook & Twitter presence

Syngenta Juniors FC
https://www.facebook.com/synjunfc/

Syngenta Juveniles FC
https://www.facebook.com/syjuvsfc/

Syngenta Juniors FC
https://twitter.com/SSyngenta

Syngenta Juveniles FC
https://twitter.com/syngentajuvsfc

NB: The Juniors do not seem to be short of sponsors!

Juveniles location:
4 Stadium Way, Falkirk Stadium
Grangemouth

Syngenta Juveniles F.C. is a Grangemouth based youth football club which was formed in 1960. We have over 320 children from ages 4 up to 19 playing Funfours, Superfives, Soccer Sevens and 11 a-side football and CP team. We are a registered charity

Using the Grangemouth Stadium

The problem at Dunipace?

New signings for the future

Edited by Pyramidic