Syngenta

elton

we played them in scottish at the weekend ...need to recruit to have any chance of progression,

I was told they are the under 19s stepping up to form a junior team with some former players returning ..

biggest problem again is playing away from where u where formed...to many clubs having to go down this route...

The patter in the amateur forum makes the Juniors one look like the Times letters page.

To spare people... Pennies AFC and Craigshill Thistle AFC were rebranded as CP United for this season (Pennies squad/ Craigshill league position) and have now resigned from the Lothian & Edinburgh AFA and will effectively merge into Syngenta.

Syngenta had 12 stripped players when I saw them a month ago (and managed to lose quite convincingly to 9 men) and one of those was an emergency loan. Did fear for them seeing out the season so this looks like good news BUT like most people in Falkirk I've heard the Pennies stories over the years so the jury is most definitely out.

12 hours ago, Town Crier said:

we played them in scottish at the weekend ...need to recruit to have any chance of progression,

I was told they are the under 19s stepping up to form a junior team with some former players returning ..

biggest problem again is playing away from where u where formed...to many clubs having to go down this route...

Do they still have plans to play elsewhere? I know their EOSFL application has been knocked back due to the ground not being up to scratch, which is why they applied to the ERJFA as a groundshare.

Just to clear things up, pennies and craigshill have not joined forces and went to syngenta........ 

Looking forward to the challenge ahead and as far as i know syngenta home games will be played at dunipace juniors ground. 

25 minutes ago, Gaz8 said:

Just to clear things up, pennies and craigshill have not joined forces and went to syngenta........ 

Looking forward to the challenge ahead and as far as i know syngenta home games will be played at dunipace juniors ground. 

Give it a few weeks before yous will want Syngenta to play at Little Kerse...😉

57 minutes ago, Mr Happy said:

Whoever gave the team the name Syngenta, needs their balls kicked. Stupid stupid stupid name.

It's because the company syngenta sponsors the juvenile teams. It was always whoever was their sponsored it. When I was young they were ici then zeneca now syngenta

Guest Mr Happy
It's because the company syngenta sponsors the juvenile teams. It was always whoever was their sponsored it. When I was young they were ici then zeneca now syngenta

Thank you for clearing that up for me, I'd no idea that's were the name came from.
Thank you [emoji1303]

12 hours ago, Gaz8 said:

Pay attention and keep up at the back there,....

10 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

It's one of those corporate non-names that doesn't actually mean anything, like when the post office though it would be a good idea to call itself Consignia for about ten minutes in the 90s.

It's the kind of name that probably sounded great in the boardroom - the problem with going down that route is that they could literally be in any kind of business and we'd be none the wiser...Syngenta could just as easy be either a truck manufacturer or a feminine hygiene product.

17 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

It's one of those corporate non-names that doesn't actually mean anything, like when the post office though it would be a good idea to call itself Consignia for about ten minutes in the 90s.

It's the kind of name that probably sounded great in the boardroom - the problem with going down that route is that they could literally be in any kind of business and we'd be none the wiser...Syngenta could just as easy be either a truck manufacturer or a feminine hygiene product.

I think the name means more locally as it's original intention was juvenile teams. Back in my young day little kerse was bp playing fields. They were all bp juvenile