Ryan Caddis

Grimreaper

I think the last two posts are typical examples of why a lot of folk leave this site

I’m not sure what is the scariest part of the two peoples posts - the harsh insulting tone of GrimReaper or the stalker mentality of Tommyboy who can quote how long he has been a member of our old boys club

On the subject - Ryan always looked a fair player any time I’ve seen him
An whit aboot that knobber Jim baxters comment [emoji2369]

Wow! Some spectacular logic right there Bul ( I take it that name's an abbreviation[emoji4]). You reckon then that rather than the reams of absolute mince,some of it abusive to the extent that threads have had to be deleted,posted on this forum,and the turgid dross from yourself,what causes the supposed exodus from here are the relatively inoffensive efforts from Grimboy and me. Again,wow.
Incidentally,have a wee look at the definition of stalker/stalkerish and you'll find that,to the surprise of very few folk on here,you've used the wrong adjective in this instance.
Finally though there was at least some sense in your contribution as  Ryan also looked a fair player to me. In fact,I first become aware of him back in 2012 when,together with Knapp and Mullen,he lit up Broadwood stadium in the Scottish Amateur Cup final,and according to most reports,he's still turning in excellent performances.

It is so refreshing that even on here you get the two extremes on the education plain - one poster who obviously wasn’t at school when they did spelling and another poster who is such an expert on the queens English that my use of the wrong adjective / adverb/ noun etc etc has him seething

The gold star in my spelling book is slowly peeling off as I speak

Ahh yes Bul is short for something ....... bulletproof ........... which is what I am to your attempts at insults / humour or whatever your inane posts are supposed to be

1 hour ago, Bul2 said:

It is so refreshing that even on here you get the two extremes on the education plain - one poster who obviously wasn’t at school when they did spelling and another poster who is such an expert on the queens English that my use of the wrong adjective / adverb/ noun etc etc has him seething

Ahh yes Bul is short for something ....... bulletproof ........... which is what I am to your attempts at insults / humour or whatever your inane posts are supposed to be

No seethe here,Bully boy. However it's looking like you're just a tad upset that I chose to respond to your earlier bull by pointing out just how nonsensical it was. 

Oh and have another look at the bit in bold,then check the star in your grammar book. :)

43 minutes ago, Longshanks66 said:

Basically trying to demean our manager who knows the people needed.
Caddis not being one tho.
Now away te f**k an annoy some other.
emoji838.pngemoji836.pngemoji838.png

Lighten up bud. Sure Mick Kennedy would see the funny side of it. Caddis would be a decent signing for any club though he does seem to lack s bit of commitment.

6 hours ago, Longshanks66 said:

Basically trying to demean our manager who knows the people needed.
Caddis not being one tho.
Now away te f**k an annoy some other.
emoji838.pngemoji836.pngemoji838.png

I'm sure your manager will be pleased to be mentioned. You seem a sensitive wee sowel though

Caddis would be a decent signing for any club though he does seem to lack s bit of commitment.
Caddy has been brilliant at Hurlford and I doubt if any Ford fan would question his commitment.
I don't know, but I'm guessing if he does want away, it's for more game time.

Using the wrong word doesn’t mean you have misspelled it.
Keep the spelling star [emoji294]️

Caddy has been brilliant at Hurlford and I doubt if any Ford fan would question his commitment.
I don't know, but I'm guessing if he does want away, it's for more game time.

Cracking player Ryan I'm sure there will be plenty of clubs interested in getting him