Ryan Caddis

Grimreaper

We will soon see a statement akin to this,

Darvel Juniors are delighted to announce the signing of Ryan Caddis. Upon completing the signing, Manager Mick Kennedy said, "I have followed Ryan's career closely and he has followed mine too. I have decided the time is right for him to play for me...and for Darvel. When we spoke he was very complimentary about me....and about Darvel and I am sure he will make an instant impact for me as I continue my quest, with Darvel, to dominate Junior football. Ryan has shown the right attitude, as well as saying the right things about me, to convince me that he will be an integral player for me. I'm sure the club would like to thank me for getting Ryan to sign for them".

19 hours ago, tommyboy said:

:lol: 👍

Typical comment from a clown like yourself 

no connection to Ryan a follow amateur football but heard this rumour having seen Ryan play for a season on amateur I ken his ability and know clubs will be queuing up for Ryan 

1 hour ago, Grimreaper said:

Typical comment from a clown like yourself 

no connection to Ryan a follow amateur football but heard this rumour having seen Ryan play for a season on amateur I ken his ability and know clubs will be in the morningqueuing up for Ryan 

Woah, lighten up and take it doon a notch Grim boy, you don't have tae live up to your user name.😊

Interesting though that less than a day after joining p&b you're able to discern what's 'typical'of someone's posts 😎

I think the last two posts are typical examples of why a lot of folk leave this site

I’m not sure what is the scariest part of the two peoples posts - the harsh insulting tone of GrimReaper or the stalker mentality of Tommyboy who can quote how long he has been a member of our old boys club

On the subject - Ryan always looked a fair player any time I’ve seen him

I think the last two posts are typical examples of why a lot of folk leave this site

I’m not sure what is the scariest part of the two peoples posts - the harsh insulting tone of GrimReaper or the stalker mentality of Tommyboy who can quote how long he has been a member of our old boys club

You're right. Some of the rubbish posted in this section of the forum must put a lot of people off.

3 hours ago, Bul2 said:

Wow! Some spectacular logic right there Bul ( I take it that name's an abbreviation:)). You reckon then that rather than the reams of absolute mince,some of it abusive to the extent that threads have had to be deleted,posted on this forum,and the turgid dross from yourself,what causes the supposed exodus from here are the relatively inoffensive efforts from Grimboy and me. Again,wow.

Incidentally,have a wee look at the definition of stalker/stalkerish and you'll find that,to the surprise of very few folk on here,you've used the wrong adjective in this instance.

Finally though there was at least some sense in your contribution as  Ryan also looked a fair player to me. In fact,I first become aware of him back in 2012 when,together with Knapp and Mullen,he lit up Broadwood stadium in the Scottish Amateur Cup final,and according to most reports,he's still turning in excellent performances.

Edited by tommyboy

2 hours ago, energyzone said:
3 hours ago, Bul2 said:

You're right. Some of the rubbish posted in this section of the forum must put a lot of people off.

If you're gonny ride on someone's coattails on here you might want to look for someone a bit more stable than Bull. :)