Your Clubs Best Players

At this present moment;

1. Fraser Forster - His confidence and commanding presence in between the sticks has laid the foundation and made a massive difference in allowing Celtic to attack with a little more freedom.

2. Odsonne Edouard - The guy is an absolute French menace to every defensive set up in the league. Pulls defenders all over the shop and has an accurate eye for a set piece or goal opportunity.

3. Ryan Christie - Top goalscorer and a talented midfielder to boot. Can turn a game with a left footed moment of magical marauding. Has a comfortable composure on the ball that inspires his teammates to get involved.

1. Scott Allan - chubby baller, magical player on his day, best reverse shroo balls you will see at this level for a decade. Reminds me of wee Russell Latapy at times.

2. Ofir Marciano - I think he has the best reflexes of any keeper in the league, form last season was superb, been dropped for Maxwell though recently possibly due to distribution and being beaten at the near post a few times.

3. Florian Kamberi - Very skilled, dynamic striker with a powerful shot,  confidence player and we don't give him decent service from the wings though.

Ryan Porteous just misses out as he's had a long term injury so hasn't played enough but looks like he has the raw ability to be a top level defender.

Just now, ShrooTheLookingGlass said:

1. Scott Allan - chubby baller, magical player on his day, best reverse shroo balls you will see at this level for a decade. Reminds me of wee Russell Latapy at times.

2. Ofir Marciano - I think he has the best reflexes of any keeper in the league, form last season was superb, been dropped for Maxwell though recently possibly due to distribution and being beaten at the near post a few times.

3. Florian Kamberi - Very skilled, dynamic striker with a powerful shot,  confidence player and we don't give him decent service from the wings though.

Ryan Porteous just misses out as he's had a long term injury so hasn't played enough but looks like he has the raw ability to be a top level defender.

You missed out Joe Newell and one of the best European prospects Oli Shaw

I LOL'd when I read that earlier - mostly because I had completely forgotten that he actually played for us at one point
Jason-Dair-2-vass.jpg&key=b1a2c83f2d66ef61e2ba16b543b038eddb81e9a3ec1e4a2194ba4bbb63e6f6aa
Yeah, I associate him with Raith Rovers but generally as being a journeyman and then thought, wait a minute I think he played for us for a short while. I looked him up and was amazed to see he made 29 appearances for the 'Well as well as 94 for Raith and 126 for Dunfermline (and plenty of other clubs too). He even scored 2 goals for us and Wiki says he's Jim Baxter's nephew!

1 minute ago, Archie McSquackle said:
1 hour ago, Swello said:
I LOL'd when I read that earlier - mostly because I had completely forgotten that he actually played for us at one point
Jason-Dair-2-vass.jpg&key=b1a2c83f2d66ef61e2ba16b543b038eddb81e9a3ec1e4a2194ba4bbb63e6f6aa

Yeah, I associate him with Raith Rovers but generally as being a journeyman and then thought, wait a minute I think he played for us for a short while. I looked him up and was amazed to see he made 29 appearances for the 'Well as well as 94 for Raith and 126 for Dunfermline (and plenty of other clubs too). He even scored 2 goals for us and Wiki says he's Jim Baxter's nephew!

Correct.

IIRC he scored Rovers first European goal v Gotu

3. Stephen O'Donnell. Consistently excellent for two years now - he remains Scotland's best actual right-back even if he's out of his depth against the likes of Belgium and Russia.

2. Alan Power. Has it all as a midfielder - strong in the tackle, reads the game incredibly well and always seems to find himself space. Passing is very good too.

1. Stuart Findlay. Gets better and better with every passing week. I don't think there are any better central defenders in the league outside of Glasgow. Surprised we kept a hold of him this summer, but he won't be a Killie player this time next year.

7 hours ago, craigkillie said:

3. Stephen O'Donnell. Consistently excellent for two years now - he remains Scotland's best actual right-back even if he's out of his depth against the likes of Belgium and Russia.

2. Alan Power. Has it all as a midfielder - strong in the tackle, reads the game incredibly well and always seems to find himself space. Passing is very good too.

1. Stuart Findlay. Gets better and better with every passing week. I don't think there are any better central defenders in the league outside of Glasgow. Surprised we kept a hold of him this summer, but he won't be a Killie player this time next year.

Seconded. With my man-love for Power itching to put him at 1 and Findlay at 2.

3. Sam Cosgrove. At the moment, the best striker in the league outwith Celtic and Rangers - offers a significant goal threat, leads the line well, and is almost always a handful for opposition defenders. Still something of a work in progress, but virtually unrecognisable from when he first arrived. I dread to think how we would look offensively without him just now. 

2. Joe Lewis. Our most consistent player last season, with notable mistakes virtually absent from his game. A commanding and reassuring presence behind a sometimes porous defence. There's not much else to say - an excellent goalkeeper for this level. 

1. Scott McKenna. On his day, as good a defender as any in this league. He's not the most fashionable player, but defensively resolute and has occasionally almost single-handedly had to lead some pretty indifferent Aberdeen defences since breaking into the first team a couple of seasons ago, deservedly establishing himself as an international regular along the way. Still some rough edges to be smoothed out, but is going to make us millions and has the core attributes to have a good career in the game.

Seconded. With my man-love for Power itching to put him at 1 and Findlay at 2.
Love Alan Power! Every single game I'm willing him on to score, when he does score again you just know he's going to celebrate like crazy, it'll be Pasca-esque

• 2 months later...
At this present moment;

1. Fraser Forster - His confidence and commanding presence in between the sticks has laid the foundation and made a massive difference in allowing Celtic to attack with a little more freedom.

2. Odsonne Edouard - The guy is an absolute French menace to every defensive set up in the league. Pulls defenders all over the shop and has an accurate eye for a set piece or goal opportunity.

3. Ryan Christie - Top goalscorer and a talented midfielder to boot. Can turn a game with a left footed moment of magical marauding. Has a comfortable composure on the ball that inspires his teammates to get involved.

This is absolutely wild. 

Absolutely.

At this present moment;

Morelos is your lot's best defender by a mile.

On 01/10/2019 at 15:54, LIVIFOREVER said:

Scott Pittman- Missing him badly being out injured, not only brilliant at pressing in midfield, also chips in with goals.

Lyndon Dykes-Has looked better with each game, we're fecked in attack without him.

Steven Lawless-Got PoTM when we started off with a bang going on our best undefeated start to any season, and has been impressive playing a more attacking role this season.

Wee Scotty Pittman has been out injured and not back to his best yet, so on present form Lawless, Dykes and Sarkic are prob our best 3 players this season. I'd put Lawless ahead of Dykes just on him having scored more goals and being a winger, 6 in the league, with 3 assists. If he keeps that up there'll be a few bigger clubs interested in him.

Hopefully Scotty is back to his best soon and he starts banging in a few goals too.

Obviously the answer to this is David Turnbull but to make it more interesting I'll go for people who have played this season. 

1. Declan Gallagher - Brought in to replace Tom Aldred and I'd be willing to argue that he's actually an improvement on him. Defensively solid, a monster in the air and class at playing out from the back. 

2. Liam Polworth - Wasn't sure if he'd be good or not. He's a complete #baller, though. Some of his assists are just bloody lovely.

3. Allan Campbell - I don't think he's the most naturally talented player going about, but he's by some distance the hardest worker I have ever seen. Snaps into tackles and covers every blade of grass every week. I love Allan Campbell. 

Based on this season.

1. Ali McCann - Incredible young player. Highest praise is that hes finally a replacement for Chris Millar, something big wage players like Sean Goss and Jason Holt havent come close to being. Been our MOM almost every week.

2. Matty Kennedy - Only forward who's performed regularly. Can play anywhere across the front and cause carnage. Has looked poor at points due to everyone around him just standing still expecting some magic. Last season of him so trying to enjoy it.

3. N/A

Edited by RandomGuy.