The P&B SPFL Buzz

There's a buzz about the place. Or is there?

The P&B Buzz Index is a quarterly temperature take of #SPFL football fans across all four divisions.

Listed like the FIFA rankings (but far more useful) we are asking fitba fans to tell us how happy they feel about their club both on and off the park. The rating is on a sliding scale of 1-10 where 1 is "I'd frankly rather watch Rugby" and 10 reflects a happiness level on a near orgasmic scale.

We will capture the ratings in a very simple 3 day poll which takes place every 3 months, and once we've got all the numbers we will crunch them down using our amazing Excel skills, to pop out the official P&B Buzz Index showing all 42 teams ranked in order of how satisfied, or pissed off, their supporters are.

We'll publish the overall index covering all 42 clubs, with indexes by division and of course monitor the movers and shakers quarter to quarter.

And as if that wasn't enough, we'll even pick three respondants at random each quarter and post them a box of 60 Freddos (your choice of chocolate or caramel) for their time.

Yeah, we know some scallywags will try and downvote their rivals, but it's one vote per device. Once you've voted you won't be able to do so again (unless you are a clever cookie). If we detect abuse we'll send the lads round to your place to give you a proper shoeing (and we'll also remove all your votes and block your IP address from voting again).

So play nice.

It's that simple. Vote using the button below and share, share, share.

The more votes the better. Ideally we want tens of thousands. Don't let us down.

CAST YOUR OCTOBER VOTES HERE

Unacceptable use of a superfluous apostrophe on 'Freddos'.

But nice idea. I've registered my disgruntlement. I imagine many fans will be unable to seperate on and off the field stuff so will give similar responses for both categories depending on how their team is doing (i.e. if they're doing shite on the pitch they'll say that the off the field stuff is doing awful and vice versa, even though it very often isn't the case).

Just under 1,400 responses in the first few hours which is fantastic. Thanks to those who have taken the time to vote.

Aberdeen, Celtic, Dundee Utd and St.Mirren the top responders so far.

Lowest numbers from Brechin City, Cove Rangers and Albion Rovers.

On 01/10/2019 at 09:50, Div said:

There's a buzz about the place. Or is there?

The P&B Buzz Index is a quarterly temperature take of #SPFL football fans across all four divisions.

Listed like the FIFA rankings (but far more useful) we are asking fitba fans to tell us how happy they feel about their club both on and off the park. The rating is on a sliding scale of 1-10 where 1 is "I'd frankly rather watch Rugby" and 10 reflects a happiness level on a near orgasmic scale.

We will capture the ratings in a very simple 3 day poll which takes place every 3 months, and once we've got all the numbers we will crunch them down using our amazing Excel skills, to pop out the official P&B Buzz Index showing all 42 teams ranked in order of how satisfied, or pissed off, their supporters are.

We'll publish the overall index covering all 42 clubs, with indexes by division and of course monitor the movers and shakers quarter to quarter.

And as if that wasn't enough, we'll even pick three respondants at random each quarter and post them a box of 60 Freddos (your choice of chocolate or caramel) for their time.

Yeah, we know some scallywags will try and downvote their rivals, but it's one vote per device. Once you've voted you won't be able to do so again (unless you are a clever cookie). If we detect abuse we'll send the lads round to your place to give you a proper shoeing (and we'll also remove all your votes and block your IP address from voting again).

So play nice.

It's that simple. Vote using the button below and share, share, share.

The more votes the better. Ideally we want tens of thousands. Don't let us down.

CAST YOUR OCTOBER VOTES HERE

Ahh so that’s what you were sub contracting to Nuala beyond dog sitting!

Just over 2,000 responses in the first 24 hours. It's not bad, but it could be a lot better you lazy bastards!

I've decided we'll do this quarterly rather than monthly. Think fitba fans are surveyed out their nut.

The good news is this means there are 3 boxes of Freddos up for grabs this month 😁

Come on, 30 seconds of your day..........

VOTE NOW!

7 hours ago, Div said:

Just over 2,000 responses in the first 24 hours. It's not bad, but it could be a lot better you lazy b*****ds!

I've decided we'll do this quarterly rather than monthly. Think fitba fans are surveyed out their nut.

The good news is this means there are 3 boxes of Freddos up for grabs this month 😁

Come on, 30 seconds of your day..........

VOTE NOW!

When and where does this get announced?

5,600 votes have been cast, which is a great effort for our first ever go at this.

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to vote.

Polls close 1am, results published from 1pm tomorrow 😁

Thank you so much to the 5,718 of you who took the time to take part in the first ever P&B #SPFL Buzz Poll.

Results will be published from 1pm today so check our timeline from then as we reveal the results!

Freddo winners will also be announced this afternoon. 'Mon the Frogs.

041019-buzz.PNG