Godfather Of Harlem

YER SISTERS YER MAW

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Where would I be without P&B. Binge watched S1 a few weeks back. Great to hear there is a second season now even if I saw a youtube clip recently from an ex-Mafia capo called Michael Franzese who says he knew Chin Gigante and that what's in this show is way off in historical terms even though it's very well done.

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/04/2021 at 14:19, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

The fight between Chin and Bumpy was a bit naff in this weeks episode. All those punches thrown and not a mark on either of them.

I thought it was OK but the subsequent deal is a bit far fetched. Could do with less of the congressman and and malcom X storylines but sticking with it and about to watch episode 4.

I'm enjoying the Malcolm X storyline, he's battling to get back in with a man belittling him and using his battling to keep him at arms length. Not sure where the congressman one is going apart from him ending up in Bumpy's pocket. 

Stella still is the best thing about this. 

• 3 weeks later...
So we've had episode 6 last week and now weve got to wait until August 8th for the next one? That's just weird.
Bummer[emoji853] I was wondering why there wasn't an episode this week. I think the final season of BCS is going to be the same as well, split into two because of Covid 19.

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/06/2021 at 23:11, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Bummeremoji853.png I was wondering why there wasn't an episode this week. I think the final season of BCS is going to be the same as well, split into two because of Covid 19.

I'm reading series 2 is now on Starzplay UK from 20th june but not sure if it's the whole lot or 1 episode per week.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...