All Under One Banner Edinburgh

jester

45 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

Doesn't get away from the fact that 11,286 people were counted.

You've said so over and over again. You haven't provided a shred of evidence that you haven't just plucked that figure out of thin air.

2 hours ago, Glenanover said:

How many times. It is not him that counts them. He has a team of people that records the marchers from different view points. They then as a team spend hours counting them. 

I've been on a few of these marches with my family and the clown you're talking about has at the most a team of 20, and they are always clustered in one area and highly recognisable with their union flags, none are seen anywhere else on the march, and do not comeback that these counters you mention are in disguise, the clowns want us to know who they are.

Question is, where were you?

As I would have thought with your convictions you would have joined your heroes, stop with the chickenshit.

Get on with yer life and stop bothering decent people.

For some funny reason the ariel pictures of the "march" appear to be photoshopped.  All you see is purple blobs with no definition and no other colours. Surely there were many Lion Rampant flags but as stated all you can see is purple blobs. 

March.jpg

Edited by Hard Graft

2 hours ago, HTG said:

What an absolute skidmark on the underpants of P&B you've turned out to be.  How the f**k you've not been bleached and boil washed out of the place is a mystery - other than you're click bait in the style of Katie Hopkins.  

Internet hardman.

f**k off.

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

I've been on a few of these marches with my family and the clown you're talking about has at the most a team of 20, and they are always clustered in one area and highly recognisable with their union flags, none are seen anywhere else on the march, and do not comeback that these counters you mention are in disguise, the clowns want us to know who they are.

Question is, where were you?

As I would have thought with your convictions you would have joined your heroes, stop with the chickenshit.

Get on with yer life and stop bothering decent people.

They are not my heros.

And I wish you lot would get on with your lifes and stop disrupting decent people with your ridiculous marches.

And also stop bleating on and on and on about independence.

10 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

They are not my heros.

And I wish you lot would get on with your lifes and stop disrupting decent people with your ridiculous marches.

And also stop bleating on and on and on about independence.

These marches are attended by people who want --and deserve-- a better life than what the clown factory at Westminster imposes on them.

Just who the f**k are you to tell them what to do?

Just now, Anonapersona said:

These marches are attended by people who want --and deserve-- a better life than what the clown factory at Westminster imposes on them.

Just who the f**k are you to tell them what to do?

Want and deserve a better life. Oh I, it would be the land of milk and honey in an independent Scotland where we would have to find 13 billion pounds of cuts.  Who the f**k do they think they are to do that to the decent people that know we are much better off in the Union ?

Who the f**k do they think they are disrupting other peoples lifes ?

1 minute ago, Glenanover said:

Want and deserve a better life. Oh I, it would be the land of milk and honey in an independent Scotland where we would have to find 13 billion pounds of cuts.  Who the f**k do they think they are to do that to the decent people that know we are much better off in the Union ?

Ah, the old milk and honey strawman.

Stop embarrassing yourself, for once.

So, attempting to diminish the sheer mass of physical support for independence, pulling stats out of his arse with no evidence to back them up, and has resorted to 'no u'-ery? Fascinating stuff. No wonder I never traverse the political side of these forums.

38 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

Internet hardman.

f**k off.

37 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

I've more brains in my little finger than you have in your head.

p***k.

13 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

image.png.f735257b2a911799132df3cceb001f42.png

12 minutes ago, Anonapersona said:

Ah, the old milk and honey strawman.

Stop embarrassing yourself, for once.

So then Einstein, what cuts would you make ?

And the muppets on your independence marches are the ones that are embarrassing.

As are the way the snp conduct themselves in WM.

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

So, attempting to diminish the sheer mass of physical support for independence, pulling stats out of his arse with no evidence to back them up, and has resorted to 'no u'-ery? Fascinating stuff. No wonder I never traverse the political side of these forums.

You just have.

Muppet.

2 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

So then Einstein, what cuts would you make ?

And the muppets on your independence marches are the ones that are embarrassing.

As are the way the snp conduct themselves in WM.

You're asking silly questions. I'm not a politician. I'm not involved in Scotland's finances.

I made a comment about the right to demonstrate. That is all. Stop twisting every goddamn conversation on here.

Honestly, you're too much of a simpleton to carry on with this. Goodbye.