All Under One Banner Edinburgh

jester

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He doesn't count anyone who he thinks look under 15, so likely ignores anyone under 30. And only counts people on the pavement if they're dressed like nationalists whatever that means. And ignores the bikers. And that bit when there was something on the telly. And when his Mum was on the phone.

Proof. 

50 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

And comparing what he said about the holocaust and his team of people counting marchers is totally different. Affg have many people positioned in different viewpoints which they record the march. They then go through the different footages and count how many were marching. 

And they all came up with the same exact figure?

7 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Given the look of the yoons at that march they use their hands and feet as a human abacus which only allows 1000 to be counted per person, so they must stop when all 23 in the counter protest can’t count any higher.

13 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Given the look of the yoons at that march they use their hands and feet as a human abacus which only allows 1000 to be counted per person, so they must stop when all 23 in the counter protest can’t count any higher.

It is not them that count it.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

He doesn't count anyone who he thinks look under 15, so likely ignores anyone under 30. And only counts people on the pavement if they're dressed like nationalists whatever that means. And ignores the bikers. And that bit when there was something on the telly. And when his Mum was on the phone.

1 hour ago, Glenanover said:

Proof. 

:lol:

Glen

Why does the Union Jock in your avatar appear to be carrying an upside-down flag?

I believe that the rule is that "in the half of the flag nearest the flagpole, the wider diagonal white stripe must be above the red diagonal stripe,"

Are you disrespecting the Union. Disgraceful!

36 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Great day out despite the weather. Always a wonderful atmosphere.

If you have never been on a rally  there's always next year! I wouldn't miss the Glasgow and Edinburgh rallies now

This video must have been faked somehow, I watched it 152 times and each time I counted the total number of people as 11,294 (except for the 86th time when I was distracted and the total came to 13billion)