All Under One Banner Edinburgh

jester

I reckon in time the SNP would split. Cliche I know but they are a broad church with one massive goal in common. 

A new Labour party (although that name may remain toxic) would probably see some join from the remains of the SNP, ditto the new "tories" 
Aye, the SNP under Salmond and Swinney were as much right as the Sturgeon and Mackay are to the left. Definitely a possibility they could become two separate parties in an independent Scotland.

30 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

And your point is ?

I stand by what I said about him before.

And that has nothing to do with them counting the number of marchers. The fantasy figures come from auob.

And what a sad sack you are looking back at threads to find a post to quote.

My point is that Mankyjacket has form for lying. Here's a direct quote that he gave to the Herald 

“I don't accept that gas chambers were used to execute Jews for the simple fact there is no direct physical evidence to show that such gas chambers ever existed... There are no photographs or films of execution gas chambers.... Alleged eyewitness accounts are revealed as false or highly exaggerated.”

If he can lie about something as awful as the Holocaust, I'm sure that he can tell lies about the number of people that walked past him yesterday. 

Are you not ashamed to promote his disgusting views?

In addition, if you had any brains at all, you would know that there's a search function on P'n'B. All i had to do was search for the term "Mankyjacket". It's not that common a word. It immediately threw up the post where you called him a "total embarrassment" to your cause.

So, what's your current view of Mr Mankyjacket, Glen? Is he still a total embarassment to the Unionist cause, or is he now a paragon of truth & impartiality, whose view of history must be considered correct?

You can't have it both ways.

18 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

My point is that Mankyjacket has form for lying. Here's a direct quote that he gave to the Herald 

“I don't accept that gas chambers were used to execute Jews for the simple fact there is no direct physical evidence to show that such gas chambers ever existed... There are no photographs or films of execution gas chambers.... Alleged eyewitness accounts are revealed as false or highly exaggerated.”

If he can lie about something as awful as the Holocaust, I'm sure that he can tell lies about the number of people that walked past him yesterday. 

Are you not ashamed to promote his disgusting views?

In addition, if you had any brains at all, you would know that there's a search function on P'n'B. All i had to do was search for the term "Mankyjacket". It's not that common a word. It immediately threw up the post where you called him a "total embarrassment" to your cause.

So, what's your current view of Mr Mankyjacket, Glen? Is he still a total embarassment to the Unionist cause, or is he now a paragon of truth & impartiality, whose view of history must be considered correct?

You can't have it both ways.

My view hasn't changed.

And comparing what he said about the holocaust and his team of people counting marchers is totally different. Affg have many people positioned in different viewpoints which they record the march. They then go through the different footages and count how many were marching. 

7 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

It was counted by many people. It is not made up.

Seriously  ! you are the typical yoon who believes all you are told /read aren't you , no way could anyone /group count such a large crowd anywhere near as precise 

you would be lucky to estimate anywhere near a thousand , you are a joke ! . and prove that some people like to be lied to .

3 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

Seriously  ! you are the typical yoon who believes all you are told /read aren't you , no way could anyone /group count such a large crowd anywhere near as precise 

you would be lucky to estimate anywhere near a thousand , you are a joke ! . and prove that some people like to be lied to .

Of course you could count how many people were there. Many different recordings from different view points then many different people counting.

I'm a joke, good one coming from a brainwashed Scottish nationalist.

12 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

11,286 is an awfy precise figure for a bunch of people walking through some streets emoji23.png

Was there a turnstile entrance? Were weans lifted over by their das?

He doesn't count anyone who he thinks look under 15, so likely ignores anyone under 30. And only counts people on the pavement if they're dressed like nationalists whatever that means. And ignores the bikers. And that bit when there was something on the telly. And when his Mum was on the phone.

Edited by welshbairn