All Under One Banner Edinburgh

jester

1 minute ago, Anonapersona said:

You're asking silly questions. I'm not a politician. I'm not involved in Scotland's finances.

I made a comment about the right to demonstrate. That is all. Stop twisting every goddamn conversation on here.

Honestly, you're too much of a simpleton to carry on with this. Goodbye.

I'm not simple enough to vote for independence and put Scotland and its people through years of misery.

You obviously are.

Bye then.

18 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

That is not being simple, that is the sensible choice.

Rather that than years of misery.

Can you share with us mere mortals what benefits your deity in westminster have provided that have brought moonbeams of prosperity and happiness to and for Scotland ??

Gie's nane o' yer snash about "it's all the bad SNPs fault".  What garlands and flowers have the tories sprinkled on Scotland to cause your perma-boner ??

When does your school get the half-term break ??  Only asking to prepare for you having a week or so free to pollute the threads incessantly with your bulldog bobby pish - even more than now.

If you think there were only 11,233 people there on Saturday then I'm sorry, but you are an absolute fucking moron.

Likewise, AUOB's figures of 200,000 + are nonsense.

Last year, the council and police estimated around 20,000. A force for good claimed 12,000. 

It looked like there were more this year, so I'd say around 25 - 30 thousand.

2 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

You dont see the misery happening right now? You are obviously a typical selfish all for yourself Tory who cares nothing about humanity.

We are very lucky in this country. Of course there is some people that don't have much but real misery is in other countries.

Independence would cause real misery in this country.

And I'm far from well off but what I have I have worked hard for. I have had nothing handed to me. And I'm certainly not selfish. I could say what I do but I'm not sharing it on this forum. 

9 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Can you share with us mere mortals what benefits your deity in westminster have provided that have brought moonbeams of prosperity and happiness to and for Scotland ??

Gie's nane o' yer snash about "it's all the bad SNPs fault".  What garlands and flowers have the tories sprinkled on Scotland to cause your perma-boner ??

When does your school get the half-term break ??  Only asking to prepare for you having a week or so free to pollute the threads incessantly with your bulldog bobby pish - even more than now.

No.

5 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

If you think there were only 11,233 people there on Saturday then I'm sorry, but you are an absolute fucking moron.

Likewise, AUOB's figures of 200,000 + are nonsense.

Last year, the council and police estimated around 20,000. A force for good claimed 12,000. 

It looked like there were more this year, so I'd say around 25 - 30 thousand.

11,286 you moron. 

25-30 thousand 😂

1 hour ago, Glenanover said:

Want and deserve a better life. Oh I, it would be the land of milk and honey in an independent Scotland where we would have to find 13 billion pounds of cuts.  Who the f**k do they think they are to do that to the decent people that know we are much better off in the Union ?

Who the f**k do they think they are disrupting other peoples lifes ?

Dissociative identity disorder or a belief in reincarnation?

2 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

We are very lucky in this country. Of course there is some people that don't have much but real misery is in other countries.

And I'm far from well off but what I have I have worked hard for. I have had nothing handed to me. And I'm certainly not selfish. I could say what I do but I'm not sharing it on this forum. 

I have worked hard for over 40 years for what I have, but I dont have the selfish attitude of 'it's all mine's f**k everybody else. I care about society. We now have a government who clearly do not care about ordinary people in our society only themselves and their rich pals. Austerity has only been austere for the normal person in the street who are becoming poorer whilst the rich get richer, and you support that? You have no morals whatsoever. Scotland can go it alone and determine it's own destiny rather than wait for any crumbs from our lord and masters table . You are just the type of person that is wrong with Britain.

You've already told us you hopeless fuckspangle [emoji23]

56 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

That is not being simple, that is the sensible choice.

I've heard quite a few Unionists state they have made a choice in having Boris as PM. 

Yet they could only be part of that choice if you were one of the very few who voted for him in the convoluted Tory election process.

This isn't a question for Glenanover, it's a fact which underlines the stupidity of such arguments.

19 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

11,286 you moron. 

25-30 thousand 😂

So, you believe the word of a holocaust denying cretin over the police and council then ?

I mean, I had you down as a horse fucking simpleton, but it appears you are also a hopeless fuckspangle.

You hate to see it.

19 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

I have worked hard for over 40 years for what I have, but I dont have the selfish attitude of 'it's all mine's f**k everybody else. I care about society. We now have a government who clearly do not care about ordinary people in our society only themselves and their rich pals. Austerity has only been austere for the normal person in the street who are becoming poorer whilst the rich get richer, and you support that? You have no morals whatsoever. Scotland can go it alone and determine it's own destiny rather than wait for any crumbs from our lord and masters table . You are just the type of person that is wrong with Britain.

What absolute bullshit. You do not know what I do or have done in the past so don't dare call me selfish.

Its people like you that are prepared to have independence at any cost, f**k the consequenses. That is selfish.You are the type of person that is wrong with Scotland.