All Under One Banner Edinburgh

jester

Great day out.

Numbers? Who knows but as someone who has seen a packed Tynecastle and Easter Rd with 20000, this was several times that.

International media giving it lots of positive coverage.

Great day out.
Numbers? Who knows but as someone who has seen a packed Tynecastle and Easter Rd with 20000, this was several times that.
International media giving it lots of positive coverage.

A great day out? A walk with a load of politicians. Not my idea of a great day out but each to their own. Notable absentee from the FM.

Box office:
Joanna Cherry
Tommy Sheridan
Janey Godley

55 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

A great day out? A walk with a load of politicians. Not my idea of a great day out but each to their own. Notable absentee from the FM.

Box office:
Joanna Cherry
Tommy Sheridan
Janey Godley

A walk with family and friends plus 100k+ others with a pint at the end and all for a good cause. What's not to like?

2 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
19 minutes ago, Crùbag said:
A walk with family and friends plus 100k+ others with a pint at the end and all for a good cause. What's not to like?

The bit I made reference to.

Not enough fat, flute playing, inbred mutants wearing "traditional" OO garb there today for you ???   As you say, each to their own.

Not long home , The capital city was heaving with good guys, humour and saltires as per usual the 30 hunnites took their jester role seriously. Even the yoon Scotsman is stating over 100,000 get it right up yeah the britnat whammies on here.

Was there yesterday and it was the first march I have been on. I was very surprised at the lack of Unionist protestors, wouldn’t be surprised if your number of 30 was spot on. Virtually no protest against it at all.

4 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Was there yesterday and it was the first march I have been on. I was very surprised at the lack of Unionist protestors, wouldn’t be surprised if your number of 30 was spot on. Virtually no protest against it at all.

I ah was surprised at the lack of yoon goons, there were more of them at Oban and Campbeltown. He's maybe ran out of crisp 20 quid notes for his rent a rocket crowd. Also can see Joanna Cherry being the first minister of an indy Scotland.

1 hour ago, dirty dingus said:

I ah was surprised at the lack of yoon goons, there were more of them at Oban and Campbeltown. He's maybe ran out of crisp 20 quid notes for his rent a rocket crowd. Also can see Joanna Cherry being the first minister of an indy Scotland.

Great shout!

I wouldn't argue with that.