The Robert Jones Derby - 5/10/19

1 hour ago, MethilMink said:

Hope the club refund travel costs for that stranraer fan. Ive been myself and waited donks on somebody dealing with me, its a reception and isnt fully manned on a match day, not great.

I had a similar issue at the friendly against Dundee Utd.   After 3 or 4 minutes waiting at reception I went upstairs and a volunteer allowed me to enter the stand from the bar/hospitality area.

For match days a video door bell linked to a smart phone may be the answer rather than expecting someone to man reception reception for the full game.   https://www.expertreviews.co.uk/home/1407418/best-video-doorbell   

Edited by fifer

Disappointing to hear that if true. A long trek for nothing. Hopefully we get in touch and sort the fan out with a complimentary ticket for the next game. Well played 2nd half yday btw, certainly didn't look like a team scrapping at the bottom o the league.

Just heard a Stranraer fan arrived at the game at 3.20 was told at the turnstile he would have to go to the office for a ticket, went to the office ,No one was there, waited around for 15 mins gave up and went home

Wait no longer my friend.
At the time I thought the disallowed was correct but on seeing it again I’m not so sure. Nothing in it really.
The penalty incident still difficult to see clearly but it would have been the lino’s call. Again seen them given!

Struggling to see any infringement for the disallowed goal and also just to echo, Jordan Hart FFS, what were you doing???

ETA: Very kind of the editor to spare Dangana’s blushes by not including his horrendous dive!!![emoji23]

11 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Struggling to see any infringement for the disallowed goal and also just to echo, Jordan Hart FFS, what were you doing???

ETA: Very kind of the editor to spare Dangana’s blushes by not including his horrendous dive!!!emoji23.png

Coming out for those type of balls are his weakest area. Did something similar against rangers when he elected to punch rather than catch a the cross that led to their 3rd goal. Time for Brett to get another run out, need to have some competition to keep it fresh imo