The Robert Jones Derby - 5/10/19

Stevie Farrells men travel to bayview on the hunt for their second win of the season, with East Fife looking to finish the first quarter of the season unbeaten.

Could prove to be a tasty tie with the last 3 fixtures between the two sides providing 17 goals

Prediction; East Fife 3-2 Stranraer

Everyone here seems confident of 3 points, in what on paper should be one of our easier games. Normally I would say guard against complacency, but if there's one thing about DY's team, they always seem to have the right mentally. We have the added bonus of the linos playing the kelpies so we could finish the first quarter top of the pile. According to a view from the terrace, we have the best left foot in scotland with Aggy. Would go with the usual starting 11, if Waldo is fit. Normally prefer Brett to Hart, but after his last couple of games, be cruel to drop him. Stranraer will be competitive as ever 2-1 EF for me. 

Didn't see the nonsensical thread name, my apologies for the doubler!

Good to hear Waldo is back in, I'm guessing Duggan must still be a few weeks away and Kev, christ knows! Anyway, squad is looking strong. Should be a home win, but Stranraer are capable of finding a result here and there. 

Didn't see the nonsensical thread name, my apologies for the doubler!
Good to hear Waldo is back in, I'm guessing Duggan must still be a few weeks away and Kev, christ knows! Anyway, squad is looking strong. Should be a home win, but Stranraer are capable of finding a result here and there. 

According to Kev (in his programme notes), once he has had the operation, that should be it, that will be the end of his absences and the end of the recurring problem, if so, why has he not had it yet???
But tbf, it could be something to do with getting time off work or somesuch, such is the tribulations of the PT footballer!!!

David Dangana, Stranraer forward on loan from Aberdeen has had last week's red card downgraded to a yellow. Making him available for Saturday. 

Rightly so, shocking decision. Just hope we absolutely pump this lot, always provided a good game in the past

We're Shaughans banker from A View From The Terrace this week.

3-0 Stranraer.

Yeah, that was done on purpose, have you seen his record???

Great to see Wallace back in and with a goal, sounds like we should be 5 up at this point!

We should be, we’ve missed so many chances it’s unbelievable, how it doesn’t come back to bite us on the arse, as Stranraer are well up for it this half!!!

East Fife 1-1 Stranraer

Jones (83mins)

Totally deserved, Stranraer have been by far the better side this half!!!

Surprised they were able to find our arse in order to bite it, so much has it collapsed!!!