caught anyone out?

Ylf

Nah I'm a bit less boring than that. But I wouldn't put that stuff in my mouth for any amount of money in the world.

Some people get a sexual thrill from watching their wife getting banged off a stranger, no one is ever going to tell you it’s something you should be expected to do though so I wouldn’t worry your pretty little head about it.

Judgemental much?!  
They sound like swingers in a relationship that works for them. Also snowballing isn’t  that unusual. Christ you have an aneurism at some stuff I’ve done if you think that’s extreme [emoji23]
I doubt those viewing this thread who have maybe strayed for a whole variety of reasons are likely to comment. We don’t live in a perfect world, people makes mistakes and how that couple deal with it is their business only. 
Whether you decide to speak to the person who’s being cheated on is your choice dictated by your relationship with that person. 

Nah they weren't swingers. Given the details she gave she would have said. Just an odd couple.

Going completely off track here. What people choose (huge emphasis on that word) to do is absolutely their business and shouldn’t be judged for it. 

The point of the thread was people doing stuff behind the back of their partner, and the partner not being given the knowledge to make their choice on what to do with it. Completely different scenarios.

The whole thread is people being judgemental. Not sure why you've taken such an issue with what I've said.
You've opened up a big ol' can of worms here, matey.

Anyway, followers of the Politics shitforum will have been delighted to see the word 'aneurysm' getting an airing...

Going completely off track here. What people choose (huge emphasis on that word) to do is absolutely their business and shouldn’t be judged for it. 
The point of the thread was people doing stuff behind the back of their partner, and the partner not being given the knowledge to make their choice on what to do with it. Completely different scenarios.

I don't disagree. And I haven't made any comment about swingers. FWIW I don't believe they were as she more than likely would have said.

Thought I'd share a weird story I found out just yesterday:

A female friend of mine got married this summer but found out some news from her mother before hand when she attempted to get her birth certificate for the formalities.  Her mum was awkwardly forced to inform her that her surname wasn't actually her proper surname, all because her 'dad' isn't really her dad.  Turns out that her mum divorced her real father when my friend was a baby, but decided not to tell her this for ~30 years.  As a result of this, her 'brothers' are suddenly her step-brothers but the mum has told her not to tell them this.   Pretty f***ed up and a pretty nasty situation to be put in.

Image result for what do you do speed

Edited by Hedgecutter

1 minute ago, Hedgecutter said:

Thought I'd share a weird story I found out just yesterday:

A female friend of mine got married this summer but found out some news from her mother before hand when she attempted to get her birth certificate for the formalities.  Her mum was awkwardly forced to inform her that her surname wasn't actually her proper surname, all because her 'dad' isn't really her dad.  Turns out that her mum divorced her real father when my friend was a baby, but decided not to tell her this for ~30 years.  As a result of this, her 'brothers' are suddenly her step-brothers but the mum has told her not to tell them this.   Pretty f***ed up and a pretty nasty situation to be put in.

Fascinating.

About this hook thing...

Been on both sides of the equation on this.

The folk who knew that I was being cheated on are no longer my friends.

The bird that was cheating on my mate was given an ultimatum, tell him or I will. She told him, they broke up, he bought me a pint and asked me not to tell anyone what happened. Guess that means I now owe him a pint given I have told everyone on here...

On the bird that cheated on me, she came clean when I asked her, as I had my own suspicions. We agreed to a bit of time apart as I couldn't deal with the broken trust. I ended up pumping a girl I worked with at the time and that signalled the absolute end. Ironically the girl who cheated on me decided she couldn't deal with knowing I was going to be working every day with a girl I had slept with. Turned out to be the best 3 minutes of my life, looking at how it has all worked out since.