caught anyone out?

Ylf

I’d tell my pals if on of their partners cheated and I knew about. I wouldn’t tell their partners if my pals cheated though, does that make me a hypocrite?

Best thing to do would be to confront the cheater which puts the onus on them to come forward. Alternatively, keep your beak out of it altogether.

A kiss would be enough for me tbh. A snog or a pumping is just the same; it's a betrayal of trust. The act itself is irrelevant.

I don't buy the booze excuse either for people as I think the booze just helps them to do what they really want to do.

Everyone will be different and it's no one elses place to judge but me and my Mrs are on the same page with this thankfully. I don't understand why people feel the need to cheat anyway. If you don't want to be with someone, tell them. Why put them through even more hurt and f**k their trust in any other relationships they have.
With the best will in the world there's not a person alive who, even if you're together with the love of your life, could say with 100% certainty that they would never cheat. If Margot Robbie came over to you in your local and asked you to go up the road with her then you're going.

9 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I don't buy the booze excuse either for people as I think the booze just helps them to do what they really want to do.

Nah, Im pretty sure I didn't want to shit my pants after being caught out walking home from the pub the other week

12 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:
18 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
A kiss would be enough for me tbh. A snog or a pumping is just the same; it's a betrayal of trust. The act itself is irrelevant.

Everyone will be different and it's no one elses place to judge but me and my Mrs are on the same page with this thankfully. I don't understand why people feel the need to cheat anyway. If you don't want to be with someone, tell them. Why put them through even more hurt and f**k their trust in any other relationships they have.

With the best will in the world there's not a person alive who, even if you're together with the love of your life, could say with 100% certainty that they would never cheat. If Margot Robbie came over to you in your local and asked you to go up the road with her then you're going.

I genuinely wouldn't, I'd go home and have an almighty w**k but I wouldn't cheat. Not worth it.

I find it utterly bizarre that someone would remain in a relationship with a partner who’s cheated on them. Saying that, I’ve never been in that situation but I’m certain there would be no going back.

I dunno, breaking up would be a ball ache to say the very least and would be harder the longer a couple have been together and the more shared assets they have. With kids it would be an awful thing to put them through as well as the stress it would cause each half of the couple. I bet millions of people have turned a blind eye to affairs/cheating to preserve a convenient and financially stable life for themselves.

Some random woman cc'd our organisation's main shared email inbox to an email she sent to a woman who is employed by us last night.  In the email, the random describes how she is aware that she is shagging her husband, and in doing so, also cheating on her own husband with whom she has two children.

Copied us in to let us know what the woman is like, and that we should be investigating her.

It is being passed around the office quicker than a scudbook was at school.

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Some random woman cc'd our organisation's main shared email inbox to an email she sent to a woman who is employed by us last night.  In the email, the random describes how she is aware that she is shagging her husband, and in doing so, also cheating on her own husband with whom she has two children.

Copied us in to let us know what the woman is like, and that we should be investigating her.

Sounds like one for the Work Colleagues thread.. Get it shared

Edited by deej

12 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:
18 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

If Margot Robbie was up for a shag, then I'd happily agree  never to see the missus again, publicly support every statement made by Boris Johnson and agree to go and watch Sevco every time they play at Ibrox. Without hesitation.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I dunno, breaking up would be a ball ache to say the very least and would be harder the longer a couple have been together and the more shared assets they have. With kids it would be an awful thing to put them through as well as the stress it would cause each half of the couple. I bet millions of people have turned a blind eye to affairs/cheating to preserve a convenient and financially stable life for themselves.

I’d rather die poor, with some self respect and dignity. 

Edited by MONKMAN

19 hours ago, welshbairn said:

So you'd rather someone told you they saw your wife having a quick snog under the mistletoe at a Christmas party, and ended your marriage, than live happily ever after in blissful ignorance?

I certainly would.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Man I would love to work in your office today. That sounds absolutely class.

I assume the person in question is off sick?

I’d rather die poor, with some self respect and dignity. 

That’s fair enough but I don’t find it bizarre that lots of people take their partners back after cheating because the alternative of breaking up can often be much worse.

54 minutes ago, throbber said:

lots of people take their partners back after cheating because the alternative of breaking up can often be much worse.

I always thought living with a spine would be a whole lot easier than being spineless, tbh. 

I always thought living with a spine would be a whole lot easier than being spineless, tbh. 

Good for you. Still doesn’t mean a shit load of people out there don’t opt for an easier life above all else. You see it all the time.

5 hours ago, Lee Van Tee said:

If Margot Robbie was up for a shag, then I'd happily agree  never to see the missus again, publicly support every statement made by Boris Johnson and agree to go and watch Sevco every time they play at Ibrox. Without hesitation.

I would leave the wife and kids and drag my balls over 10 miles of molten lava just to stand next to someone who had heard her fart through a walkie talkie. 

That's a bit far-fetched, I probably wouldn't do that tbh.