caught anyone out?

Ylf

Leaving me even more confused with this thread than the name change. Not sure why, she wasn't getting any stick.
I dunno, she seems like she's had a fair amount.

It can take a lot of guts to open up about your fetish desires with your partner.....but also quite liberating and rewarding.
f**k it. Life's too short imo.
Or just start off by claiming you pissed the bed in your sleep, then start mixing in some sleepwalking?

6 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'm just waiting for someone (most likely a Dundonian) to cone along and say they called a Jannie by a different name.

No, of course they are not called anything else! Why would they be? What a silly thing to come out with.

To get back on topic, unfortunately I have first hand experience of being cheated on, my ex-wife had numerous affairs. To cut a very long story short, the devastating affect it has had on me, both families and my four year old can't be understated. 

The chances are that she was unfaithful before we got married too and my thoughts are that someone must have known something and no one cracked a light.  In short, my life, and the lives of my (and her) nearest and dearest have been brutalized, financially and most importantly, mentally.

If anyone is aware of a friend who is being  cheated on, tell them, no matter how difficult the conversation is going to be.  The trauma of a broken marriage and failed family is horrific. I wouldn't wish the pain on anyone.

Basically women and people who know and say nothing are c***s.

To get back on topic, unfortunately I have first hand experience of being cheated on, my ex-wife had numerous affairs. To cut a very long story short, the devastating affect it has had on me, both families and my four year old can't be understated. 
The chances are that she was unfaithful before we got married too and my thoughts are that someone must have known something and no one cracked a light.  In short, my life, and the lives of my (and her) nearest and dearest have been brutalized, financially and most importantly, mentally.
If anyone is aware of a friend who is being  cheated on, tell them, no matter how difficult the conversation is going to be.  The trauma of a broken marriage and failed family is horrific. I wouldn't wish the pain on anyone.

I’m genuinely sorry to hear about what happened. It sounds a really shite time and I hope you can get deal with it and go on to be a great father for your wee one. The woman that created this situation, and folk that knew you and never said anything definitely in some part are c***s, however not all women are c***s. Silly, heat of the moment but sexist comment.

Many many years ago when my sister was still married, her husband (we will call him Jon) at the time invited a few of the lads over for beers while my sister was away on business for a month.  After much alcohol the only ones left were Jon, me, her best friends husband (we will call him Mike), and some random female student (he was a community college teacher).  A significant amount of alcohol revealed the information that he was having an affair with said student.  The next day I had a chat with Mike and the plan was formulated that he told his wife (my sister's best friend) and she called Jon to give him a one week ultimatum that he had to confess to my sister or she would tell her.  

Jon confessed, the divorce process soon followed

Edited by senorsoupe

11 hours ago, Muzz1886 said:

Prime example of why not saying anything is unbelievably cruel. It’ll come out at some point, so the knowledge needs to be given to the person to let them decide what to do.

My driver helper was delivering in the city centre last week and saw his mates girlfriend come out of a flat with another guy arm in arm he called his mate for a chat and just brought up in the conversation asking if she was working today and was told yes.

He told his mate what he had seen and let's just say the couple are not together anymore.

12 hours ago, Muzz1886 said:

My wife's best friend's husband was having an affair, and apparently it was the talk of the village, "everyone" knew apart from the wife. So my wife told her - this was before we were even married, so it must be at least 24 years ago. The upshot? "Best friend" has been in our house about twice in the last 22 years - it used to be twice a week - and the husband stopped speaking to my wife, and still doesn't. And they're still married.

6 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

My wife's best friend's husband was having an affair, and apparently it was the talk of the village, "everyone" knew apart from the wife. So my wife told her - this was before we were even married, so it must be at least 24 years ago. The upshot? "Best friend" has been in our house about twice in the last 22 years - it used to be twice a week - and the husband stopped speaking to my wife, and still doesn't. And they're still married.

Has this been because the best friend didn't believe her, or because she's mortified that her pal knows what a fool she is (or that she's in an open relationship and is embarrassed)?

Either way, she's made her bed. Her loss.

1 minute ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Has this been because the best friend didn't believe her, or because she's mortified that her pal knows what a fool she is (or that she's in an open relationship and is embarrassed)?

Either way, she's made her bed. Her loss.

I think the husband denied it, but the wife was (fairly) sure it was true, but more than likely the husband told her to stop visiting/being friends with my wife, as that would show she believed her and not him. (It may not have been his first affair either). To be quite honest it's that long ago I can't really remember all the finer points!

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

I think the husband denied it, but the wife was (fairly) sure it was true, but more than likely the husband told her to stop visiting/being friends with my wife, as that would show she believed her and not him. (It may not have been his first affair either). To be quite honest it's that long ago I can't really remember all the finer points!

That shit gives me the boak. Our partners all have friends that we don't get on with, but adults either put up with them or make arrangements to limit the time they personally have to spend around them. Folk that issue diktats to their spouses about who they can and can't see are creepy as f**k, and the spouses who go along with it are pathetic.

I'm retrospectively very angry on your wife's behalf  :lol:

8 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

1 minute ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

That shit gives me the boak. Our partners all have friends that we don't get on with, but adults either put up with them or make arrangements to limit the time they personally have to spend around them. Folk that issue diktats to their spouses about who they can and can't see are creepy as f**k, and the spouses who go along with it are pathetic.

I'm retrospectively very angry on your wife's behalf  :lol:

That might be an assumption on my part! :lol: However he's a nasty piece of work, fell out with his two brothers and one of his sisters - who were caring for their mother, 99 I think she was - about putting her into a care home or something along those lines (maybe it was they put her into a care home for a week or two while they got a break and he didn't like it, not that he ever offered to take a night looking after her, although his wife did), and then spread malicious rumours about one of said brothers, who was dying of stomach cancer, that he was dying of something more sinister, and people shouldn't take communion wine after he had drunk from the cup, he even went to their minister with this story.

I think my wife regrets telling her friend, but she would have felt far worse had she not done so, and her friend had found out/been told by someone else and then asked my wife "Did you know about it?".