caught anyone out?

Ylf

Even in a situation where a friend and your respective partners actively participate in group sex they may still take a funny turn after a few drinks and try and throw you out of a pub window when they suddenly get angry that their girl was enjoying carnal relations with you. Be a wear etc x 

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Even in a situation where a friend and your respective partners actively participate in group sex they may still take a funny turn after a few drinks and try and throw you out of a pub window when they suddenly get angry that their girl was enjoying carnal relations with you. Be a wear etc x 

Please expand on this story. Thanks in advance P&B posters

7 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Yeah. In hindsight not smartest things post on public forum. Joys of mental health seesaw I’m on at moment. I’ve asked mod delete quoted stuff too.

I didn't see your posts but don't worry, buddy.  Unless they were racist or xenophobic you'd be likely to be one of the sane ones on here.  Unless you're a Tory.  There's zero tolerance...

I didn't see your posts but don't worry, buddy.  Unless they were racist or xenophobic you'd be likely to be one of the sane ones on here.  Unless you're a Tory.  There's zero tolerance...

Rightly so...[emoji6]

8 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I’d pay for a P&B platinum membership before I paid to join the tories...

Then you're short sighted.  For £10 for P&B platinum you get to change your user name to, "I'm a young Jambo and stuck in my ways" or some crap like that.

For £25 a year to join the Tory party you get to 'accidentally' shoot pheasant/grouse beaters with shite Aberdonian accents and are allowed to horsewhip Hunt Sabs with all expenses paid.

Which offers the better value?

Then you're short sighted.  For £10 for P&B platinum you get to change your user name to, "I'm a young Jambo and stuck in my ways" or some crap like that.
For £25 a year to join the Tory party you get to 'accidentally' shoot pheasant/grouse beaters with shite Aberdonian accents and are allowed to horsewhip Hunt Sabs with all expenses paid.
Which offers the better value?

I don’t see any value in either? So forced to pick it would be P&B platinum membership as it would be less of a waste - a ringing endorsement!

1 hour ago, Archie McSquackle said:
12 hours ago, Busta Nut said:
RH or Rowan's posts have all gone

Leaving me even more confused with this thread than the name change. Not sure why, she wasn't getting any stick.

Maybe she felt she had said too much. About swapping spunk, anal hooks, watersports...

15 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Dunno what you guys are scared of I've been snowballing almost every year since I was five. I once gave a girl a black eye though doing it and another time did it at school and hit the jannie and got lines.

Jannies are often involved in such activities.