caught anyone out?

Ylf

On 01/10/2019 at 12:10, welshbairn said:

It's a big assumption to make that everyone wants the cold hard truth that they aren't in a perfectly monogamous relationship. If I found out that either partner in an otherwise happy marriage had played away from home on a stag or hen do, say, I probably wouldn't say a word. If a mate's wife was regularly shagging someone else when he was at work, I probably would. Wrecking a marriage over a one off drunken straying wouldn't always be the best thing to help a mate.

It's the offending partner who has wrecked the marriage though, not the person pointing it out. Thinking that the messenger is the offending party just sounds like an inability to accept the truth that you've been betrayed.

16 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Welshbairn is a cuck

I'm sure all you idealistic newly marrieds will have beautifully pure relationships for eternity, so I wouldn't worry about it. Any mild transgression, dump her, simple. Same rules for you though.

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'm sure all you idealistic newly marrieds will have beautifully pure relationships for eternity, so I wouldn't worry about it. Any mild transgression, dump her, simple. Same rules for you though.

1 in 5 married adults have had an affair, so I think it's more then likely that most folk on here will have a "pure relationship" as you put it. I wouldn't call shagging or indeed snogging behind the other parties back as a mild transgression.

2 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

1 in 5 married adults have had an affair, so I think it's more then likely that most folk on here will have a "pure relationship" as you put it. I wouldn't call shagging or indeed snogging behind the other parties back as a mild transgression.

Would you admit it to a pollster if you had?

16 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Mild is the word we need to focus on.

I used to work with a woman (wid not) who said her husband didn't mind if she played away as long as she told him about it. Just bizarre. But then she also told me (us) ** grim reading from here. You've been warned ** that he enjoyed it when he finished in her mouth and she dripped it back in to his mouth, the dirty b*****d. So that gives you an idea of how fucked up the pair of them were.

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I used to work with a woman (wid not) who said her husband didn't mind if she played away as long as she told him about it. Just bizarre. But then she also told me (us) ** grim reading from here. You've been warned ** that he enjoyed it when he finished in her mouth and she dripped it back in to his mouth, the dirty b*****d. So that gives you an idea of how fucked up the pair of them were.

You strike me as an extremely adventurous person.

[mention=12169]19QOS19[/mention], that's enough forum for tonight, you clatty b*****d.
See you all tomorrow. 
Aye I don't know why I shared it. Maybe to haunt everyone else like it has me for the last 14 years.

On 01/10/2019 at 16:04, 19QOS19 said:

A kiss would be enough for me tbh. A snog or a pumping is just the same; it's a betrayal of trust. The act itself is irrelevant.

I don't buy the booze excuse either for people as I think the booze just helps them to do what they really want to do.

Everyone will be different and it's no one elses place to judge but me and my Mrs are on the same page with this thankfully. I don't understand why people feel the need to cheat anyway. If you don't want to be with someone, tell them. Why put them through even more hurt and f**k their trust in any other relationships they have.

absolutely spot on with that, some people make it out like they were under hypnosis

32 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, Dele said:
[mention=12169]19QOS19[/mention], that's enough forum for tonight, you clatty b*****d.
See you all tomorrow. 

Aye I don't know why I shared it. Maybe to haunt everyone else like it has me for the last 14 years.

That's nothing to do with being caught out. That's a fetish lifestyle.

8 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Would you admit it to a pollster if you had?

No idea, I wouldn't cheat on someone and it's hard to get into the mind of someone who would. But the online polls are good and getting you to answer things you might not in person.