caught anyone out?

Ylf

1 hour ago, Dele said:

I always thought living with a spine would be a whole lot easier than being spineless, tbh. 

Someone with a spine wouldn't have a Helen Lovejoy fit and break up a marriage after finding out his partner snogged someone at a party.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Good for you. Still doesn’t mean a shit load of spineless people out there don’t opt for an easier life above all else. You see it all the time.

FTFY. 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Someone with a spine wouldn't have a Helen Lovejoy fit and break up a marriage after finding out his partner snogged someone at a party.

You're right. They'd most likely murder the partner and dispose of the body and claim the insurance. 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

We get it, your wife got fingered behind the Christmas tree at her office party. 

Anyone with a single ounce of dignity and self worth, would leave a cheating partner immediately. 

51 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

We get it, your wife got fingered behind the Christmas tree at her office party. 

Anyone with a single ounce of dignity and self worth, would leave a cheating partner immediately. 

No. Logically, in the grand scheme of things, a long term relationship with kids etc shouldn't be threatened by a brief snog at a party, or even a drunken shag on a girls only holiday. But being weak, insecure and prone to jealousy as I am, I'd much rather not hear about it if it happened.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

No. Logically, in the grand scheme of things, a long term relationship with kids etc shouldn't be threatened by a brief snog at a party, or even a drunken shag on a girls only holiday. But being weak, insecure and prone to jealousy as I am, I'd much rather not hear about it if it happened.

A marriage shouldn’t be ended if your partner shags someone else? 

Mental.

If you wouldn't leave the person for sleeping with someone else anyway does it really matter if you found out?

12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Easily one of the most ridiculous things I’ve seen written on here. 

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
22 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

If you wouldn't leave the person for sleeping with someone else anyway does it really matter if you found out?

If I found out I'd probably go mad with jealousy and be impossible to live with, and the relationship would end whether I wanted it to or not. It would be a shame for a strong partnership to end, especially with kids involved, because of a momentary lapse, and because someone thought he was being a good mate.

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

If I found out I'd probably go mad with jealousy and be impossible to live with, and the relationship would end whether I wanted it to or not. It would be a shame for a strong partnership to end, especially with kids involved, because of a momentary lapse, and because someone thought he was being a good mate.

'Strong partnership' 

She just got shagged on holiday, m8. 

It makes absolutely no difference that kids are involved. 

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

If I found out I'd probably go mad with jealousy and be impossible to live with, and the relationship would end whether I wanted it to or not. It would be a shame for a strong partnership to end, especially with kids involved, because of a momentary lapse. 

Wouldn’t really be a strong partnership would it though if she’s happily taken the boaby behind your back (and therefore will undoubtedly do it again)?

On 01/10/2019 at 16:32, pandarilla said:

Life isn't this straightforward though.

Surely you've been out before with a group of folk (usually works nights out) and some flirting starts?

The idea that if you've ever wanted to shag someone else other than your partner then your relationship is not right is way too harsh. If you're 'always' wanting to shag someone else or you can't stop thinking about shagging someone else then that's a different matter.

Sometimes you need discipline.

Strange 1960s Style Retro Couple royalty-free stock photo