The hand of Goodie - Clyde vs Montrose

I'll just sit here refreshing, waiting for the seethe to begin.

Well done Montrose. Nice to see a settled starting line up for once resulting in maximum points and our first league clean sheet too.

Pre game comments from some om here did worry me and playing half fit players not great however bench didnt look the strongest so can probably see why he started with same team from last week..

Glad i missed it today but with sadness losing long home unbeaten record...

U21s next saturday please and allow the likes o Ally love some rest

Montrose deserved the win.. 

We never turned up at all. Darren smith - cheek to call him a striker didn't manage a single shot all game! 

Pen was a pen no disputes but mcniff did not need to go in from behind the ball was going right to rumsby! Absolutely NO NEED.

We just never played well at all and Montrose took advantage of that. Although, was a bit scummy the Montrose players celebrating towards Clyde fans but hey. 

The fact we had 2 shots all game and they were in the closing seconds is extremely worrying but as I said we didn't turn up at all. 

As for people saying Clyde are a '1 man team' we are not. We played fantastic last week without goody, but this week even the best players like grant and mcstay never played well. 

Also don't know why we were sitting so deep early on. 

All in all fair play to Montrose for taking full advantage of us not turning up who looked more likely to score than we ever did. 

Danny gave smith a chance when he needed to step up - big boots to fill- and threw it away horribly.

#smithout

Edited by TamClyde