The hand of Goodie - Clyde vs Montrose

Be interesting to see how Montrose are holding up, given their poor start. Always rated Petrie: bit like Dick Campbell in as much as he's got decent contacts, calls in a lot of good local players and makes a decent bunch somehow more than the sum of its on-paper appearance.

I understand Waddell hasn't been playing alongside Dillon due to fitness issues and the likes (that right)? That'd seem like a sturdy defensive double act otherwise.

Think we will win this one. We were excellent on saturday at Dumbarton and proved we can still do the business without Goodie.

Yeah enough chances created without our “one man team” and no reason to think we won’t do the same this Saturday. Don’t see the staring lineup changing. No reason to until Goody is back.

Be interesting to see how Montrose are holding up, given their poor start. Always rated Petrie: bit like Dick Campbell in as much as he's got decent contacts, calls in a lot of good local players and makes a decent bunch somehow more than the sum of its on-paper appearance.

I understand Waddell hasn't been playing alongside Dillon due to fitness issues and the likes (that right)? That'd seem like a sturdy defensive double act otherwise.
I would say Waddell is still finding his feet at Montrose to be fair.No doubt about it the guy has talent and should/could still be playing for Dundee.Fully expect him to be a top player for Montrose as the season goes on if he stays fit and hopefully playing alongside Dillo will help his game.We actually have another Centre back Matty Alan who is highly rated as well and former Dundee player who I think could go far in the game.Our problem is scoring goals up till Saturday of course,striker from St johnstone brought in on loan so hopefully he is decent.Would take a draw right now for Saturday clyde seem to have a decent wee run on the go the now.

20 odd years ago we met Montrose in the league in late March / early April.  We had Charley Nick, Eddie Annand with that imposter Smith at the helm and were on form. They were pretty much certain to go down.

I met one of the Montrose players outside that I knew through work. I asked how he thought it would go, i think they'd not won in 8...he said they'd get a least a draw.

Clyde 1 Montrose 3

Confident that times have changed and we don't throw games away.  My prediction: home win 2-1.